More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DubiousSintax DubiousSintax

What are you Sissy or black stud

An average young white man whose life is about to change forever

My life was pretty average I guess. A 25 year old guy living in the inner suburbs of my city, I worked a fairly boring office job and cruised through life for the most part. Sure I had my fun sometimes, going to rock gigs with friends or just hanging out at a local bar on weekends. I was moderately successful with women, having been in and out of relationships since high school but never anything serious, mostly by my own choice. Life was pretty good really... sure things had become a bit stagnant recently but I was happy enough. Or so I thought.

Everything changed one summer when my housemate went overseas on holiday leaving me with the place to myself. I lived in modest ground floor apartment in a small block. The building was actually a big old house that had been converted into apartments and the place had some charm which I had grown to appreciate. Also, the thick, double brick walls meant that I rarely heard the neighbours but that summer I discovered that the ceiling and the bare floorboards above were not quite as soundproof.

I first noticed something one Saturday evening. After a big Friday night I had had a quiet day relaxing at home. Now settled down at my PC I noticed a persistent sound which penetrated the game sound effects in my headphones enough for me to take them off and listen. There it was. A steady, rhythmic banging from above as if someone was hammering something, perhaps hanging a picture or assembling some furniture. It was only when I heard a girly whine start to rise in time with the banging that I realised what I was hearing. Sex. Not just sex but proper fucking... powerful and hard.

I liked to think I was no slouch in the bedroom - none of my partners had ever complained but this was something else. Another level. Shocked and intrigued I continued to listen and as the moaning intensified, eventually joined by exclamations of pleasure I realised something else. The sounds were coming from a man. To be more precise, from men. I only knew my upstairs neighbour in passing, no interaction beyond a friendly hello, but now that I thought about it, he was short with a slight build and was quite unashamedly effeminate. It would not be a shock if he were gay. As these realisations washed over me another one struck. He certainly wasn't the one doing all that banging which meant he was the one getting absolutely railed. They were his cries I could hear. When I felt my cock begin to stiffen inside my shorts I quickly put my headphones back on and turned back to the game, doing my best to ignore what was happening above me.

How does one deal with intrusive thoughts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)