More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Amber Midthunder

Amber Midthunder’s rise to fame came in the form of the 2022 Film Prey where she stars as the main character being hunted by the Predator, an alien hunter on safari.

Born April 26th, 1997 Amber is of mixed heritage with her Mother being of Asian Descent and her Father of Native American. With their genes combined they created the beauty that is Amber Midthunder who got her start acting in various bit roles throughout her childhood.

Now Amber is no stranger to the world of bondage having been bound and gagged alongside various other women in the horror/suspense film 14 Cameras.

In fact her breakout role in Prey had the stunning female bound as well with various scenes of peril sprinkled throughout.

Combined with her willingness to appear in films wearing nothing but a bra and underwear throughout Amber has made quite an interesting name for herself in the last few years.

Still that won’t save young Amber from being trussed up like a turkey whether she likes to or not. The only question is how will this rising star be put in bondage?

Story?

A) Boyfriend

B) Date

C) Stranger

D) Random Person

E)

F) Robber

G) Film

H) Fan

I) Supernatural

J) Alien

K) Other

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)