More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Who is calling Bridget, and what do they want from her?

Amateur Photographers

I turn my head and see two amateur photographers. One was quite distinctively male, while the other had definite feminine features. The guy was wearing a t-shirt under a light jacket, along with denim jeans. The woman had on a pair of tight blue jeans, a low-cut tank top, and a light jacket worn over it, but left unzipped. I could get a good shot at her bust line, and I could tell she had a decent pair of her own.

I heard the woman speaking to him, "How many times have I told you not to catcall at people that you want to pose for our photos? Look, I don't care how hot she is, you're just going to drive her away!"

He puts his hands up and says, "Look I'm sorry! Old habits die hard, and besides, I got you to agree to try our hand at taking glimmer photos only after I catcalled after you. Remember when we first met?"

A small grin appeared on her face, as she said "I do. I almost slugged you one for it then too, don't forget. I guess I'm just surprised you keep wanting to grab hotties off the street for your photos!"

"Sex sells, and if we want to get people's attention on our new photography studio, we need to start with good-looking women. People would think we'd make them look good too, but only if they see stock photos of gorgeous women."

I find the argument hilarious, and I walked up to the pair, strutting my stuff the whole way. I love being watched whenever I did it and wondered how close I could get before they would notice. It did not take more than a few steps before his attention turned back to me. She took a moment to see what he was staring at.

I watched as her expression changed once more, and as she put her right hand on her hip, with an incredulous, 'really?' expression plastered on her face. I stopped about five feet away from the pair. I gentle smile was on my face, and I asked "So, you think I'm gorgeous?", as I stroked a pose. I put my right leg out, bending slightly to accent my hips and ass. I put my arms behind me somewhat, accenting my ample bosom, and I bit slightly at my lower lip.

I could feel the cool spring breeze flow over me, now more than ever. My tits are growing hard from the cool breeze, my nipples pressing hard against the thin fabric of my halter top. My skirt responded to my moments, the tight fabric rising up and risking putting my ass cheeks on display. I knew some of my shaved bush was peeping out from underneath and loved the glance both of them gave (him most of all!).

I paused, letting them look at me, waiting to see who would speak up first.

How do they respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)