More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

Who will you follow?

Amanda - Member of a secret society

You lounge back in the luxurious hot bath, your skin feeling softer and smoother than you can even remember. You take a deep breath, the hot steam giving the air a heavy quality, although strangely not oppressively so like in the communal pools of your old home. Any doubts and worries melting away, your mind free to drift and wander to more pleasant topics and thoughts. You slide away from the edge of the rock pool walls and float into the centre of the pool, feeling light as a cloud.

The enchanted hot baths belonged to a secret religious group, although cult felt more fitting with how secretive they are about things. Your friend Lilly had joined a few weeks ago and invited you to join. For a few hours a week, you had to collect donations from members, and for that, you earn a small amount and a few other perks as you progress through the ranks. Usually, these hot baths were solely reserved for the Nuns and high priestess, but on days like today where there was a celebration ceremony, it was open to all, even the lowly acolytes such as yourself and Lilly.

Initially, you had reservations about joining this hidden order, but Lilly had been insistent and the pay was more than enough to help you both rent a nicer pair of rooms. You eventually joined and despite your reservations, but so far the secret order of Lillith's Rose had been surprisingly pleasant. The Sisters warm and friendly, the worshipers kind and happy, even when being asked for their tithe payments.

Perhaps it was your own past experience on religion clouding your judgement, but it was how happy people were which you found the most unsettling. Although the fact none of the Sisters or Priestesses were making any moves to make you or Lilly study any texts or learn any prayers or litanies which was a close second. Even now some two weeks into being an acolyte, you knew very little about what the secret order did and why it needed to be secret. Neither you nor Lilly even knew who Lillith was and what she meant to the order. When either of you asked about it, the Sister would tell us all would be clear once we're present for one of the ceremonies.

"I told you this was a good idea," Lilly says with a soft laugh as she watches you float, the eddies and micro currents of the enchanted baths gently rotating your body.

"Alright, I'll admit it I was wrong," You reply with a soft contented sigh; even your best friends usual 'I told you so' habit couldn't deter your tranquil mood.

"Although, I'll admit if Sister Agnes turns around and tells us it's time to ritually sacrifice someone, I might consider it longer than I ought," Lilly giggles.

"That's so wrong, but I know what you mean," You reply with a giggle before sinking into the hot waters by simply thinking it, the hot crystal clear liquid enveloping your entire body and leaving you feeling completely clean. When you emerge, Lilly is watching you with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "What?" You ask with a smile.

"Oh, I was just thinking of having a little fun before we get out," Lilly says with a sultry tone.

"Lilly!" You quietly exclaim, your eyes wide at the suggestion. "Isn't that sacrilege or something?" You ask.

"Nah, I often peek on the Sisters when they're bathing, and the things I've seen go on in these very waters," Lilly replies with a grin.

"Like what?" You ask, feeling your cheeks flushing at the thought of what other than enchanted water you were currently soaking in.

"Well, let's just say that Sister Tabitha is very adept and holding her breath and extremely talented with her tongue," Lilly replies with a giggle, swimming towards you, her perky boobs through the water, her nipples hard.

"Really," You reply, swallowing hard and feeling your body grow even warmer despite the temperature of the baths.

"Oh yes, it's practically expected of us," Lilly adds, her soft tones like honey as she moves her arms around your naked frame.

You feel your body quiver as Lilly's hands slide over your smooth, lithe form; a gasp escapes your lips as your best friend pinches a nipple of your perky b cup boobs. In your mind, you were still nervous about this all, so many conflicting feelings and emotions making your head spin. All the while, one of Lilly's hands slowly ambles its way down your body, edging closer and closer to your soft, untouched sex. When you feel your friend's fingertips glide over the soft tuft of unkempt brown pubic hair, you spasm and push Lilly away.

"Amanda!" Lilly complains, sputtering some of the water that had filled her open mouth when you lashed out.

"Sorry, Lil," You apologise, "I'm just not quite ready for that yet," You say, blushing furiously.

Lilly's glare of annoyance and hard expression softens into a calmer and more reassuring look. "It's fine, Amanda," She says with a sigh, "You'll get there eventually," She adds, swimming back up to you and placing a hand on your shoulder.

Your upbringing hadn't been an easy one. Your strict parents raised you in a township dedicated to the Goddess Mirtha. While the Goddess herself, or rather the faith dedicated to her, does request some restraint to all things carnal, her followers aren't typically as restricted as you were. The township you grew up in was led by a particularly zealous and repressed bishop that enforced a stricter doctrine of Mirtha's guidance.

Sex was a strict taboo, only to be partaken by a man and woman bound in marriage and only for procreative purposes. People caught having sex outside of marriage or even masturbating were publically humiliated in the stocks and sometimes even whipped. Any form of relationship outside of what the bishop deemed normal was also punished severely. Needless to say, such an environment wasn't healthy to grow in and even know some months after your Adulthood was confirmed on your 18th year, you still have some issues with intimacy.

It was fortunate that after leaving your old home and moving to Kathis that you met Lilly, whose mischievous spirit and boundless energy had been helping you overcome those old stigmas. One by one showing your the various joys and pleasures that most people get to enjoy. Currently, Lilly was trying to help you open up to the chaotic, unpredictable, but thoroughly rewarding pursuits of sex.

"Maybe we could kiss again?" You offer with a soft smile.

"Sure, I'd like that," Lilly replies, putting her arm around you and pulling you in for a kiss that quickly turns into a full makeout session.

"That was exhilarating," You say with a smile when your lips finally part from Lilly's some minutes later.

"It's nothing compared to the full course," Lilly replies with a sly grin.

"I'll get there, Lil," You reply with a soft smile.

"I know Amanda," Lilly replies softly. "Just do me a favour," Lilly adds with a nervous smile.

"What?" You ask.

"If any of the Sisters ask," Lilly begins before pausing and rubbing the back of her neck. "Make sure you tell them you're not a virgin," Lilly eventually says.

"Why would they ask?" You reply

"Well, they have a rule about their acolytes not being virginal," Lilly explains with a laugh. "Some weird old code or prophecy I don't remember exactly," She adds with a smile.

"But they already asked me if I had been with a man when I was taking the vows," You explain.

"Yeah, normally they ask if you've been with a man or woman," Lilly explains with a nervous laugh. "I may have exaggerated some details about our relationship," Lilly adds with a giggle.

"How exaggerated?" You ask.

"I maybe, sort of, told them we often fall asleep in a glorious sticky aftermath of raving on and other long into the night," Lilly explains with a smile.

"Is that why Sister Tabitha winks at me each time we pass in the hallway?" You ask shaking your head in disbelief.

"Oh, no that's something else I might have told them," Lilly replies with a laugh.

"Lil," You groan shaking your head and massaging your forehead. "Couldn't you have kept the lies small?" You ask.

"They were being really about letting you join, so I had to improvise," Lilly replies with a giggle.

"You and your big mouth," You says with a sigh.

"Actually, it's your very skilled tongue," Lilly teases with a grin. "Anyway what are you worried about, you know how laid back the Sisters and Priestesses are," Lilly adds with a smile.

"True," You reply with a smile. "But if we do have to do anything weird at this ceremony you're going first," You add with a smile.

"Speaking of which, we should probably get out and dry off and get into our robes," Lilly replies with a smile

What's the worst that could happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)