More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Who is next, will Hermione make it?

Alternate beginning,(Ron Weasley)

Ron Weasley and the odour of “his” cock.

Ron Weasley was in the Griffendor Quidditch Changing Room after practice, he was alone in the room as he liked long hot showers after practice. As he was drying him self off he noticed his cock was hard and warm to the touch, also a strange smell that didn’t match the body wash coming from his cock.

“That’s strange… I wanked all ready in the shower, how am I still hard” Ron wondered as he thought back of the yanking fantasy that included Hermione in the shower.

Taking a seat on the bench he could feel his cock throb and twitch, looking around the room he had to do a double take.

In the mirror on the one wall was one of the female Griff members Lavender Brown, she was naked and bouncing on his cock. Ron reached up while still looking in the mirror, he cupped one of Lavender’s bouncing breasts and felt….a fleshy tit.

Looking away from the mirror he found Lavender really was naked and really bouncing on his cock just like the mirror had showed.

“Oh won won, your cock is soo hard…mmmm. You smell so good…” she said while moaning and bouncing.

Ron could not believe what was happening, a girl is naked and bouncing on his cock. Ron could feel his cock twitch and throb inside the girls wet pussy.

Ron reached up and cupped the girls other tit slowly, Lavender grabbed both his hand and slammed them down on each tit.

“Fuck Ron, squeeze my tits… pinch my hot perky nipples” smiled a bouncing Lavender, her cheeks in a deep blush and breathing heavy.

Ron smiled as he squeezed the bouncing girls tits making the girl squeal in pleasure, the girls pussy clamped down on his cock as a hot liquid squirting out and running down his cock and lap.

‘Lavender must of just orgasmed….fuck I’m going to cum’ thought Ron.

“Lavender I’m going to cum… I want to cum on your tits” said Ron trying to pull Lavender off his hard and throbbing cock.

But Lavender had other ideas, she stood up a bit so the head of Ron’s cock was just inside her entrance, she spun around to face Ron. Lavender bent her head down and kissed Ron on the lips while slamming her self down again on his cock, wrapping her legs around Ron she bounced faster.

“Shit Lavender, if you don’t get up…I’m going to cum inside you” moaned Ron as he was getting close to cumming.

Lavender giggled and after kissing him again she smiled.

“Fill me uuuuuuuuuppppppppp” Lavender cried out as she slammed herself down once more and kissed Ron again and again as Lavender felt the warm sticky splash deep inside her as Ron’s cock pumped her full of cum.

“Shit Lavender, I’m sorry I…I…WOW Lavender” said Ron as he noticed Lavender’s breasts swelled to G cup, the girls hips got widened while the girls butt got big, round bubble butt.

Lavender Stood up, Ron’s cum covered cock popped out of her pussy with a wet slurp pop sound.

“Oh Master, you make me so happy” Lavender giggled cupping her giant breasts and giving him a sexy wink.

“Master…um are you ok Lavender” said a confused Ron.

“Oh silly master, your penis is emitting the pheromone of Siruis, It's a magical pheromone that turns girls into sex slaves. Apparently any male whose penis begins to emit it will compel any available girl to have sex with him. When he cums into her, the cum will contain enough of the pheromone to transform her into his sex for life. The girls body will change to become more sexy for the master, the more cum the more the transformation. It says the boy and girl will not mean to have sex, they just somehow will whether they want to or not. It says they might not even know they are having sex” Lavender said with a smile.

“So, any girl who I have sex with becomes my busty sexy sex ” Ron said with a smile

What will Ron do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)