More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LoreMaster LoreMaster

How did it affect the world?

Alternate Scenario (God Emperor)

In the forgotten times, humanity lived a peaceful mundane existence. Men and women mated to keep the human race going. But in one day It all changed. A disaster hit humanity. It was unclear what happened. Plague, war, natural disaster, or a unexplainable event. But what is known is the aftermath. The male population of humanity was wiped from earth. Women mysteriously, were saved from the disaster. Without men, the human race was doomed to die in a slow decline. Until a miracle emerged. A survivor was found.

One man emerged with the power to make miracles. He was a strong, handsome immortal man that rose up to repopulate the human race. His powers were infinite, no one was his equal on earth. To show his intentions were peaceful, he granted women of the world immortality and eternal youth and beauty. Women no longer aged or got sick and physical disfiguration disappeared.

Instantly, all the women of earth began to worship him. They served his every command. They desired him and his seed. They agreed that he should be the one true ruler of the world. The immortal god emporer, Lord of pleasure and lust.

10 years have passed since his ascension. Humanity now lives in a prosperous, eternal golden age. It was discovered that only female children could be born but this was no issue. The world is free from war, disaster, disease, famine and . Equality, peace, love, desire, and pleasure are the only true law here. , poligamy, open sexual relations, public sex are all permitted once you reach maturity in this new world.

At its center is you. The lord of all women, the prince of pleasure and ruler of the earth. The Immortal God Emperor.

Where shall you begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)