More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by billapel billapel

Should he sit down, or keep walking?

Alternate Intro: Experienced Hunter

If you go to Boyce Park for long enough, the girls start to recognize you. not just your face, but the paths you take through the forest. the kind of girl you prefer most, even the sounds you make as you move through the undergrowth. That's why many take "pets" home on their first time out. You are not most people. Unlike most people, you enjoy the thrill of the hunt just as much as you do the forest sex. Many grow tired of the forest full of naked women and retreat back to the bars and clubs to fulfill their carnal desires. You are not most people. The chase that Boyce Park offers you never grows stale, never grows void of that thrill that you had on your first day trip, a virgin, sporting nothing but a camouflage jacket and a cheap tranquilizer rifle.

But now, 5 years, and weekly well-fucked wild girls later, Your skill has grown ten-fold. Now, You don't need a rifle and fancy tranquilizers. All you need now is a coil of rope to bag your weekly prey. But the girls now know all your hideouts, all your patrol paths and all your favorite hunting grounds. a few of them even learned how to defend themselves against your wrestling take-downs to avoid being caught. You could here them whispering about you as you stalked them through the forest.

So you decided to finally bring home a pet. Just one that would be yours, permanently. But she had to be PERFECT.

You stepped out of your car for the last time, looking over your mental map of the forest, making your decision about where you would find your pet.

You could head east towards the lake, where the girls bathed in hot springs all day long, frolicking in the warm water.

You could head north towards where the trees all grew taller than the rest. rumor had it that all the girls there were petite to help the climb and hide in the trees.

You could head south, to where the weather was supposedly always nice, where rain clouds parted, always letting warming sun shine through, even in the dead of winter. Few had ever made it there, but the ones that did said all the girls were as docile as puppies, and sunbathed on rock outcrops throughout the whole day.

What group of girls do you go for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)