More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

What are you Sissy or black stud

Alt. Sissy DnD party

You walk into the gaming shop where you and your nerdy girlfriend, Sarah, play Dungeons and Dragons. You held her hand tight as you wave at the owner of the shop Terry.

He was a lanky black dude who loved playing dnd with you guys. He text you earlier in the day about a new campaign he been creating for weeks. When you texted back you was game. He texted back cool and he said he was bringing two extra friends to bring the group to four.

You were Max. A nerdy short and kinda stocky white guy. You went to community college with your girlfriend. She were the same height as you. She was pale and wore a pair of glasses. She loved cosplaying as sexy comic books and anime characters. Her figure however was pretty great. Her body was hidden beneath long t shirts and baggy pants. Her ass was phenomenon. Her tits was small but perky.

You and Sarah only had sex a few times. She never made any type of comments about your less than average cock. She is a wonderful girlfriend you thought to yourself.

You step threw blue curtains into Terry back room where he held his game nights. As both of you walked into the game room, you saw the other two party members. A short black man with his hairline receding around the age of forty you guess. And a black guy who look like a much older brother of Terry.

The short one spoke first. "Hi. You must be Terry friend Max. Oh and who is this pretty little thang."

Sarah blush holding out her hand to greet the older man. "Oh I'm Sarah sir."

He planted a large lip kiss on the back of her hand. "Oh no. The pleasure is mine sweet heart. And no need to call me sir. I'm Billy."

She blush wildly again as the other guy said. "And I'm Trey. I'm Terry cousin."

You kinda got it right you thought. Sarah shook his hand also as you both got ready to sit in your seats.

Do Terry come in first

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)