More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by cphi cphi

What's next?

Alone with Riley.

"You two should head in, it's getting late." you drink your beer down to half. "Tomorrow's a big day. Lots to do before the party." Alli climbs from the pool and grabs a towel, heading upstairs. It's a little chilly out now, about 65 F (18 C), but the heated pool keeps the air around it a little warmer, and Alli wraps up tight while scurrying up into the house.
"You too, birthday girl."
"Not yet, daddy." You aren't sure if she means "I'm not going to bed yet" or "I'm not a birthday girl yet." She wades in front of you. "What's wrong, daddy?"
"Nothing's wrong, baby. Like I told you, your mom wasn't feeling well."
"I'm not a child anymore, dad." she puts on a stern imitation of her mother. "And even when I was, I knew when you weren't telling the truth."
You sigh. "It's nothing, honey. Private stuff between me and your mother."
"Sex stuff?"
You nearly on your beer. "Riley Marie! That's none of your business."
"So it is sex stuff." she looks thoughtful. Why can't she be disgusted by her parents' sex lives like a normal young lady? "Come on dad. It's not like I've never heard you guys." she chuckles. "Mom isn't exactly quiet."
You don't know what to say to that, so you just shake your head and drink some more.
"It's complicated, sweetie. But nothing for you to worry about. We'll be ok. Just going through a phase right now."
"I know this is going to sound weird but... I've always been happy that you and mom, well... I like that you still have good sex, and lots of it."
"Riley... seriously?"
"Like I said, daddy. I'm not deaf." she gives a coy smile. "And I wasn't deaf last night... when I heard what Mom and Aunt Karen did to you."
You freeze. the beer slips from your hand and rattles on the patio, trickling the last of its contents out.
"Young lady... you cannot...I can't even begin to...." first the dildo thing, {if RileyPool = 1
} then the incident in the pool, {endif
} and now this? "It's highly disrespectful and inappropriate for you to spy on Mom and I when we're being intimate, Riley."
"Intimate? With Aunt Karen?" She puts her hands on your knees, and you want to jump right out of the water, but you can't.
"That's not your concern."
"I heard the way she talked to you." Riley moves closer. "She shouldn't have treated you like that, when she was the one fooling around with Aunt Karen."
Despite the fact that you pretty much agree with your daughter, the whole conversation is absurd on so many levels.
"Riley, I love your mother, and I don't judge her for...things she can't control. Her relationship with Aunt Karen... that's between them. And should stay that way."
"She shouldn't be allowed to be cruel to my daddy..." Riley is pressed against your legs now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)