More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by cphi cphi

What's next?

Alone by the pool.

"Okay daddy...." Riley swims away, climbing out of the pool away from you so as not to splash you.
"You girls should head in soon. Tomorrow's going to be a long, fun day." Allison climbs out after Riley, {if AlliSexLvl > 1
}and you can't help but indulge a little ogle. The girls say their goodnights, and {else
} and they head into the house. {endif
}
You sit for a long while at the pool, thinking. Thinking leads to replaying the night's events again in your head, and despite your best intentions, this leads to arousal. You head inside via the basement door. Zoe's not here, so you slide onto your computer and head straight to your favorite porn sites. As you browse, you find yourself drawn to a particular genre. Girls edging guys, sometimes nicely, sometimes cruelly. Some clips where they finish the properly, and some where they ruin his orgasm. You crank one out, fiinishing on a clip where a stern-faced beauty with well sculpted eyebrows ruins a guy to the tune of a fountain of cum, mirroring the fountain that you stroke from your own cock. You sort of wish you didn't map Jenna's face onto her.

You make the shameful climb to the bedroom, pausing to wash your hands and face. You climb into bed, and Jenna doesn't shift in her slumber. You stare at the ceiling for a while until sleep rolls over you, bringing unpleasant, yet strangely pleasant dreams.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)