More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Kore Kore

Where do you want to cum?

All over her face

[This chapter was commissioned by Hopviq as part of the Chapter Of Your Choice reward on Patreon. Thank you for your support!]

So great! you enjoy the firm grip of Eve's hot pussy while a dozen thoughts flash through your mind.

Gonna cum... without a condom... she didn't ask... girlfriend experience... creampie...! Birth control...? Whatever...! My cum... her slit... oozing out... her surprised face... her FACE!

"Lil' bitch!" you curse and yank your cock out of shop assistant's tight hole.

Swiftly, you grab the base of your shaft with your right hand and push Eve's shoulder down with the left one. Without any resistance, the busty blonde slips her elbows over the edge of the cashier counter, bends her left knee and quickly lowers her body until her other, elevated leg throws her out of balance.

"EEK!" the shop assistant squeals as she tilts to the side, her face suddenly leaving your field of fire.

"Damn!" you let out a strained groan and desperately try to hold back, hastily following her down to the floor.

"Aaah!" you moan, unable to withhold your orgasm any longer, and unload in the middle of the movement, shooting a big load across Eve's large, wobbling breasts.

"Mom!" you hear Claire's astonished voice while you fall down on your knees, quickly aiming your hard shaft at Eve's beautiful face.

"Awk-awk-awk...," the older brunette receives a further series of deep thrusts.

"Damn...!" you curse but resist the tempting to take a gander at the throat-fucked woman as another wave of pleasure floods through your body.

Splat! a big load of your cum hits Eve's face, drawing a thick, milky white line from her chin to her right cheek which spans over her slightly opened mouth.

"Phew!" the busty blonde sighs, closes her eyes and lets her head sink down to the floor.

Splat! your next, powerful eruption strikes her left eye and makes her flinch slightly.

"Stay here!" you grunt, shove your fingers into her hair and pull her head up.

Splat! a rope of cum hits Eve's forehead while the small puddle in her eye runs down her cheek.

"Mmh...," you groan with relish and shoot another sticky load across the blonde's slender nose before your orgasm slowly subsides.

Enjoying the last seconds of your high, you stroke your weakly twitching shaft and push out a last, thick thread of your semen which dangles over Eve's slightly opened lips.

Beautiful..., you admire the shop assistant's cum-covered face and watch as your last drops trickle into her mouth, all the while listening to the customer, "Awk-awk-awk... aargh..."

The sudden change of the mature woman's sounds instantly catches your attention and as you look up, the long, sloppy cock jumps out of the brunette's mouth.

"Never thought you'd take your blowjobs like that!" Claire exhales respectfully while her mother gasps for breath.

"Because you... think I'm a bore...?" the deep-throated woman asks breathlessly while a mascara-tinged tear runs down her neatly made-up face.

"Um... no... Iā€”" the barely legal girl stammers before her mother cuts her short.

"Don't worry...!" the mature brunette laughs, gradually recovering her breath, "It's totally normal to think your parents are boring."

"Hm...," Claire makes thoughtfully, pulls the cock in her hand closer and wraps her pink lips around its purple head.

"So... that guy you're dating...," the older customers carefully tests the water, obviously expecting her daughter to let out an annoyed groan.

"Mh-hm?" the busty girl replies, gently sucking the glans in her mouth.

"You wanna go with him?" the mature woman asks curiously and turns her head towards her own cock.

"Yesh... no...," Claire murmurs with her mouth full, "Dunno..."

"Awk-awk-awk...," her mother takes a quick series of hard and deep thrusts before the guy releases her again, "Aargh..."

"What's wrong... with him?" she gasps.

"Um... noffin'... I guesh...," the busty girl hems and haws before pulling the swollen glans out of her mouth, "It's just... I heard he's... um... big..."

"Big isn't bad, is it?" the mature brunette shrugs her shoulders and turns toward the man beside her who places his hand on the back of her head, "Wait... don't tell me you're still aā€” awk-awk-awk..."

"Mom! No! I'm not a...," the barely legal teen exclaims indignantly and heaves a deep sigh, "It's just... what if..."

"Why am I even talking with you about this?" the busty girl suddenly gets annoyed, sinks into the back of the couch and takes a deep breath.

Absent-mindedly, she wraps her cute, pink lips around the swollen glans and gently sucks on it while her mother gets face-fucked by the other man, unable to reply.

"Look at them...," you whisper, cast a brief glance at Eve's cum-covered face and drop your hand onto her ample bosom.

"Mother and daughter... sucking cock side by side...," you smile and gently stroke the shop assistant's soft skin, gradually slathering it with cum from your off-target shot.

"Awk!" the mature customer receives another hard thrust and doesn't complain as the man holds her in place, pressing his cock deep down her throat.

"She's good at this, isn't she?" you murmur after a few seconds.

"Ugh," the brunette finally gags, squeezes her eyes shut and puts a hand on the guy's thigh.

"UGH," she chokes harder while a mascara-tinged tear rolls down her cheek.

"UGH! UGH!" the deep-throated woman is unable to suppress her gag reflex anymore and suddenly braces against the man who releases her immediately.

"UGH-aarrgh!" the busty woman pulls her head back, her colored lips sliding along the hard, sloppy shaft until the thick, swollen glans pops out of her mouth.

Desperately, she sucks air into her lungs while thick threads of throat slime hang from her trembling lips and drop down into her nice, deep cleavage.

"Claire... listen...," the brunette mother gasps, "What if... won't help you..."

"You'll never know... until you try...," she adds and slowly recovers her breath, "If you don't try out new things... it'll always be what if..."

"And do you really want to dump him... just because...?" the mature woman continues and wraps her fingers around the sloppy cock beside her, "Just because of something you're... you're not even sure about...?"

"I mean, what do you have to lose...?" she shrugs her shoulders and strokes the hard shaft in her hand, "If it doesn't fit... you still can end it..."

"Besides...," the older brunette whispers, just loud enough for you to hear, and leans towards her daughter, "Too big... is just a matter of training..."

"Hm...," Claire sighs thoughtfully, gently sucking at the hard cock in her mouth.

After a few seconds, the cute teen pulls the swollen, purple glans through her full, pink lips and breaks away with a low smack.

"So... could I...," she murmurs tentatively and hides her mouth behind the man's genital.

"Try...," Claire whispers nervously, "Your blowjob...?"

"You wanna try my blowjob?" her mother says, loud enough to make her daughter blush.

"Mom!" the barely legal teen hisses.

"Um... well...," the mature woman thinks, "If you want to... why not?"

Pressing her lips together, Claire gets on all fours on the couch and approaches the naked cock beside her mother.

Do you want to go over and take a closer look or play with Eve's tits while watching from the distance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)