More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

Who will you follow?

Alice - Sibling Rivalry heats up

As if being born as identical twins wasn't special enough, you and your identical twin sister Summer had also been born futanari. Which while Futas had been around 20-30 years when you were both born, it was still rare and exciting, you were maybe the second or third dozen in cases of twin Futas. Thankfully you were spared the limelight, that the first few Futas endured, although the local media would often try and coax your Mother into interviewing You and Summer.

The pair of you were practically inseparable growing up, sharing just about everything together, toy's, experiences, friends. You were best friends with Summer and likewise, you were Summer's best friend through school, although things started to shift slightly when puberty hit. Your Mother knew things would get difficult around those teenage times, she had gone through the experience as a Futa herself after all.

It was around this time that you started to notice differences between you and Summer, not physically so much, but personality definitely. Summer was always much more enthusiastic and outgoing, whereas you tended to be more patient and subdued. Also around that time, everything became a contest with Summer, who was growing the fastest, who was doing better in certain classes, who got hair in new places first, who kissed their first boy first, who kissed their first girl first.

It wasn't that it bothered you, it did get a little annoying sometimes, but there was always trouble because of how sore a loser Summer was when she lost the game she had just made up. You were content that Summer would be better at certain things and subject than you, but there were other things you could do better than summer at. Summer, on the other hand, seemed obsessed with being the best, having the best. Although it didn't really become a problem until you both started dating people.

You and Summer are identical when naked, you both were equally gifted with perky D cups boobs that made you both the envy in the girl's locker rooms. You both stood tall with striking amazonian forms accentuated with curves in all the right places and tight butts you could bounce a quarter off. Then to complete the package you both also packed enviable manhoods and big sacks that belied your feminine forms and also made you both the envy in the boy's locker rooms too. Needless to say, you both had your pick of boys or girls in your school.

There were more than a few cases of stolen boy or girlfriends during those days, although this was back when the furthest either of you got was making out. It didn't help that you were identical twins, quite often you were just mistaken for Summer and went along with it to get back at her for doing it to you. It didn't end at college, after sleeping with nearly every girl you expressed an interest in, you had finally had enough.

How do you get back at Summer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)