More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jaed jaed

Who is the girl that becomes a involuntary nudist ?

Alice, an unfortunate girl whose bad luck prevents her from being clothed.

Our story begins with Alice, this particular 18 years old slender redhead wasn't the luckiest girl in the world, far from it, she was known for her imfamously bad luck, in particular she had a tendency to get into accidents that would leave her naked in public, such as the time her swimsuit broke in the beach, or the time the jannitor confused her clothes with towels when she was showering in school, or the time a cat left her clothes a mess in her boyfriend house, or the time when she... , you know, the enf girl deal.

While one would think she was used to it by now, this wasn't the case for her, she really hated when this happened, and was very paranoid as a result, she made sure to always bring to spare set of clothes on every ocassion as a measure of precaution along with others. But her destiny was always to be naked, for her bad luck more than often made it so all her means of precaution were left null, and for her to be nude whatever it was unexpected, leaving her undressed for as long as possible in many cases.

If there was something positive about this, it was that at the end, she would managed to get clothes whatever the situation was.

But what if that was no longer the case, what if her bad luck made it so she would be perpertualy naked and any oportunity to get clothes rendered null, leaving her with no other option but to live her rest of the life bare naked.

When and where does her bad luck strikes ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)