More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jw_wjw jw_wjw

When and where does her bad luck strikes ?

An argument with her boyfriend

Alice was naked and covered in mud as she walked up the stairs to her parent's house. Hiking through the woods, she had slipped down a slope, gotten all her clothes ripped off by tree branches, and landed in a muddy pond. Her clothes were absolutely useless by the tearing forces of the branches, but Alice was lucky enough to still have her phone, wallet, and keys intact at the edge of the pond.

Alice unlocked the door and entered the house, where she saw her boyfriend Scott on the living room couch watching TV. The two had dated since high school, and had been going steady ever since Alice turned 18 senior year. Now that the two were both 20 and in their second year of college, their relationship had bloomed to the point where Alice let him stay over most of the time. He couldn't legally cohabit her without getting a common-law marriage in the process, however, so he lived with his own parents before they kicked him out in an effort to make him independent, which only led him to a trailer park on the other side of town. So, other than those few times he had to go to the trailer park, Scott was practically a roommate of Alice and her family. Of course, Scott, like everyone else in town, had by now seen every mole and pore on Alice's skin multiple times.

"Oh my god, Alice, are you okay?" Scott asked his muddied girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a few scratches and maybe bruises, but I walked all the way home and don't think anything's broken," Alice assured him, "except for my clothes of course," her tone soured and darkened.

"I don't know why you even keep wearing clothes at this point, honey, your parents are lucky they can afford to replace them," Scott turned the conversation.

"Oh God," Alice resigned with an unspoken 'here we go again'.

"I mean, you've told me yourself how you've been unlucky with clothes for as long as you could remember. There was that time at the water tower, that time with Garfield," referring to his cat who used Alice's clothes as a scratching post, "all of college, all of high school. Even Santa's seen you naked!" referring to a particularly traumatizing incident with a mall Santa that Alice had told him in confidence. "I don't know why you don't give up this charade, you've clearly lost the War on Nudity."

"Those were all accidents, Scott! I just want to be normal, I wish you'd be more supportive," she said with a pout as she put her things down on the table and turned to go to take a shower.

"You know I love you with all my heart, sweetie," Scott continued, "but fate seems to think you're a nudist, so I don't see why you'd keep up with all this stress at pretending otherwise. You were born naked, and at this rate you'll probably die naked!"

That last comment get under Alice's exposed skin. "Go to hell, Scott!" she turned and yelled at him, before turning back to huff and puff her way upstairs to her bathroom. Scott just raised his arms up in defeat.

What happens with Alice's shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)