More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jaed jaed

When and where does her bad luck strikes ?

During swimming class.

Despite of all her unfortunate accidents, Alice loved the most of all things swimming, she has always been practicing ever since she was a kid, and has never missed a single swimming class. She also likes to wear a conservative one piece swimsuit due to her fear of nudity.

But as always, her bad luck is here to ruin her day, for during a session of forward crawl, one of her strokes at the end of the session, made it so that her swimsuit accidentaly got scraped and hooked by the sharp border of the pool's ladder. And so, this made it so when she got up and exited the pool, her whole swimsuit got stuck on the ladder, and when she tried to free herself by using , her swimsuit simply broke , leaving her completely naked on the pool, once again. Her rotten luck had striken her once more.

"Goddammit" "why this keeps happening to me again", Alice yelled.

"Wow, Alice , getting naked again, aren't you ?", Her rival, a annoying girl called Kelly" said jokingly.

"You know very well that it's just my bad luck", Alice replied.

"Yes, but how many times this have you gotten naked in this semester alone ?", Kelly asked.

"Roughly about six times this semester, and that's only counting pool related incidents" , Alice's best friend, a nerdy girl called Beth, responded.

"It doesn't matter now, all i have to do is to just go over my locker and grab my spare swimsuit", Alice said somewhat annoyed.

"Yes, but, remember what happened last time with your spare swimsuit", Beth commented, referring to that incident with the school janitor.

"Yes, i know, witch is why i put two completely diferent sets of spare clothes in two separate locations in the locker room, so that even if one is lost, i have the other one" Alice replied

"Very well, but with how many times you have gotten naked in public, i'm starting to think that you're a secret exhibitionist", Kelly coomented.

"Shup up, i already told you that is my bad luck, just leave alone and allow me to retrieve my other swimsuit", Alice yelled, before rusihing off to the girl's locker room. Little she know, that things weren't going to be in her favor, not just today, but for the rest of her life.

What happens to Alice's spare swimsuit ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)