More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damos Damos

Where to next?

Alice's Abandonment

I lounged on my bed reading my family's journal when I was interrupted by the raised voices, "Jasper why?" there was a pause before the louder voice of Jasper responded, "Because I am fed of this, you, everything. What we had is gone and I am not going to be stuck with you!" I adjusted my position to eavesdrop on their conversation as Alice begged, "But after all we have been through, you are just going to ignore it? The diet change? The war against the newborns and the almost fight against the Volturi?" "Alice, I did it for Bella! I. LOVE. BELLA!" I sat there turning my page just to make sure they weren't suspecting anything, "Jaz, please! One more chance!" there was an silence before Jasper responded in the right way but in the wrong phrasing, "I am not going to stay with you, because I don't belong with you, let go of my arm!" a door opened then slammed as it came clear, the argument had now taking to the hall, "Jasper please?" "No!" to my surprise it was Esme who interrupted them, "Do you mind? Damian is trying to sleep in there!" Jasper immediately spoke calmly and collectively, "It is no problem, I am leaving. Alice I am so sorry for this but deep down, you were never my mate, these feelings you had was me controlling your emotions so you didn't end up hurt! I tried to ignore Bella but since I first met her at the house I fell in love with her! I hope in the future we could be friends" there was a series of footsteps and opening the door there I saw Alice staring into space.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)