More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alignment Alignment

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Alexia

"another day"Alexia thought as she stood in front of her room mirror.

She has long waist length midnight purple hair,pale skin,green eye's and black eyeliner She has an athletic yet well developed figure with her measurement's being B-97,W-54,H-90,She was wearing a fullbody leather suit which was sleeveless and open slightly at the front showing some of her upper breasts,black open leather trench coat and black steel toe capped boots,she has a silver crucifix around her neck and a black backpack on her back.

Alexia was not your average Kingston student you see she attended school by day and by night she was a vampire slayer.

"vampire's are getting more and more active in this place last night was...."Alexia whispered remembering how close she came to being turned thankfully she was able to get the upper hand against the vampire in the end.

"I'll give my virginity to who I want not to some parasite!"Alexia whispered angrily as she picked up her bag and left for school leaving her home and running to catch the bus.

"it's getting harder and harder to slay these vampire's if things Don't change I'm likely to end up one too or worse"Alexia thought getting on the bus as it took off towards Kingston High.

At School?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)