More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Alignment Alignment

At School?

Alexia gets told off

"great"Alexia thought as she stood in front of the principal Bryce Melton getting a lecture on her night time activitie's no one knew she was a vampire slayer so they thought she was partying.

If only they knew.

Alexia tuned Principal Melton out as he went on about irresponsible she was especially with animal attacks on the rise.

Alexia scoffed at the excuse Animal attacks? more like people being fucked,drank and killed/turned by vampire's.

"and I'm the only one trying to do something"Alexia thought as Principal Melton got up from his chair.

"Alexia are you hearing me?"Bryce asked in a firm voice however he was left agitated when she completely ignored him.

"alright 4 months detention!"Bryce said only for Alexia to completely ignore him again.

"sign? just get out"Bryce said as Alexia turned around and left the office Bryce then glared at the spot she was in.

"Alexia you are becoming a nuisance to me if it wasn't for that crucifix around your neck I would be taken you right here and now"Bryce said as his eyes glowed red as Courtney came in to the office with red eyes and Stephenie Ryam.

Alexia walked through the hallway to her home room ignoring everyone especially the boys who eye her because of her outfit not that she cared as she entered her home room and sat down at a desk as students filled the room followed by the teacher.

"good morning class!"the teacher said in a cheerful voice.

The Teacher has short chin length black hair with pink highlights,pale skin,silver eyes,black eyeliner,and pink lip gloss,she has a fit figure with her measurement's being B-88,W-49,H-89,she was wearing a black corset that hugged her tightly,a red and black checkered skirt,black thigh high socks,black and white sneaker's and a silver chain crucifix around her neck.

"good morning Mrs Viola!"the class replied she was one of the most liked teacher's in school it helped that she was only 20 years old just 2 years older then them.

"lets begin class shall we"Mrs Viola said and began to teach the first class.

Timeskip end of lesson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)