More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by THOMAShARRISON THOMAShARRISON

Who are we following?

Alexia, a 20 something college student

Alexia is a tall young women with B sized breasts, blond hair and brown eyes. She is a student at Silver Falls college and is studying to become an engineer. Alexia is something of a tomboy, she loves everything from video games to sports, she is especially good at football. Her nickname on the field was 'the shield' as whenever she is in the goal she is like a shield preventing the ball from entering the goal post. She is also a genius receiving top grades in almost every class.

For as long as she can remember she had been a fan of 'pregnant with a monster' and she had been watching it for several years. Her friends had attempted to enter the show several times, and unfortunately only a handful were fortunate to enter.

Her best friend Fiona fell in love with a werewolf and they had attempted to enter, but they failed to impress the judges, her roommate, Wendy, had an unstable relationship with a vampire which put her off from entering, her neighbor, Rachel was lucky to enter the show with her dragon boyfreind, but she got eliminated in one of the challenges and her cousin Jillian had a complicated relationship with a centaur, while it did impress the judges for her to enter, she was eliminated for complicated reasons.

Only one of her freinds, Thomas was lucky to enter the final top 3, and he was in love with a merman, however due to a complicated series of events Thomas got turned into a merman and he decided to leave the show, which was a first.

Alexia is determined and to enter the show, however she knew very few monsters, and only a select few of them she trusted to be her monster mate. Yet she wasn't sure which monster to choose to be a mate with.

She knew plenty of werewolves, she can easily find a dragon willing to enter with her, and so many other creatures that she can find with a simple phone call. She wasn't sure which monster to choose.

Which monster should she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)