More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

Who was I?

Alex Winter, Male, Pervy Fantasy Dork

I wasn’t honestly much to look at. I was short, only about five-foot two, scrawny, and no real muscle. My Dungeons and Dragons group always joked about me being a real-life halfling. I’d laugh it off though, this usually came from the one who looked like a real-life half-orc, which was much worse, in my opinion.

I ran a pale hand through my brown, messy hair, making it worse, and then rubbed my stubbled chin. Yeah, definitely not a looker. That was probably why I could never work up the courage to ask anyone out. I was still a virgin, and I didn’t get out much.

I sort of got sick of looking at myself, so I was about to turn away from the mirror; but I didn’t. I just couldn’t manage to pry my eyes away from the strangely flawless surface. It really was odd, something this old should at least have some signs of age, like a somewhat hazy reflection, a few scratches or small chinks. Maybe even a crack running along the top, but there was none of that.

I slowly reached forward to touch the surface, something I hadn’t actually done yet, even when handling the thing. When my fingers finally made contact, I watched in awe as glowing circles appeared on the spots I was touching, accompanied by a slight heat like they were pressed against a lightbulb. Before I could react and whip my fingers away, I suddenly felt a wave of vertigo, more intense than any I had felt before. Like my whole body had been flipped in a complete circle from every angle possible.

I stumbled and threw my arms out to steady myself. After a split second I was perfectly fine, perfectly steady with no indication that I had just felt like a rolling die just second ago. I looked back to the surface of the mirror, and it took the span of about two seconds to notice that something was wrong. I looked normal, but my room had changed.

In something of a panic, I whipped my head around to peer at my surroundings. Indeed, I was in a different place.

“What the fuck?” I heard myself say a bit breathlessly. The room I was in looked simple enough, with plum-painted walls and a white carpet, but no windows at all to speak of. There were just two white doors to my left and right. The left-hand door had the image of a clothes-hangar painted in black, and the other had what looked like an artist’s brush.

The room’s furniture consisted of two, white leather couches with a glass coffee table between them. Along the far wall were bookshelves lined with books that had no titles and were only numbered in roman numerals on their spine.

Standing right in front of me was a naked woman with her hands behind her back. She was gorgeous, with amazing curves including an amazing pair of teardrop-shaped breasts, bicolored eyes (one blue, one green), lightly freckled pale skin, and blood red hair, which I could only assume was dyed. I wasn’t paying much attention to the hair, however, as my eyes were trained on her breasts, specifically their puffy, pink nipples.

“The seal has been set.” She said, cryptically. “Hello Master, how may I help you?” She then smiled brightly and beautifully at me.

“Uh,” was the only response I could muster for a moment, “why are you naked?” I finally continued.

She looked down at her nude form and made no effort to conceal herself, nor was there any shame in her expression as she looked back up, only a quizzical look. “Does this state of dress displease you? I can change if you prefer.”

“N-no don’t!” I said much louder than I intended. “I mean, uh, it’s fine, I don’t mind. I just wanted to know, uh, why?” I mainly wanted to know if it was okay for me to keep shamelessly staring, because that’s exactly what I was going to do whether either of us liked it or not.

She smiled her gorgeous smile again, it was pretty enough that it actually managed to pry my eyes away from her body for a moment. “I’m not sure what you mean, Master. I’m here to aid you in whatever way I can, including providing visual pleasure if you desire.”

“O-oh, so who are you then?” I replied, content that what she said basically meant I was free to ogle as I pleased.

Her head tilted. “I will go by whatever you wish to call me, Master. I have no name.”

This was making less and less sense as time was going on. I was having a difficult time convincing myself I wasn’t dreaming right now. “Okay, slow down, I have no idea what is going on here. Where am I? Why don’t you have a name? Why are there no windows? Why am I your Master? Why did I end up here after touching my mirror? Am I dead?”

Suddenly the woman walked up to me and grabbed my wrist, bringing the hand up to mash into her fantastically soft breast.

“Geh!?” I stared at her, wide-eyed as I felt the absolutely wondrous titflesh in my bare hand. This was the first time I had ever felt a bare breast before, it was phenomenal.

“There, calm now?”

Not really, but the act definitely managed to shut me up. “Uh, yeah.”

“You’re in the Studio. I can’t quite explain exactly what this place is to you in a way you can easily understand, the best I can do is tell you what it does. This is a place where you can create and modify a world of your own design.”

“Excuse me?”

“Give me just a moment and I will show you.”

After a second or so I felt the same rush of vertigo as before, but this time I was somewhere else entirely.

Where was I?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)