More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JAYBAY JAYBAY

Where do you get sent?

Akame ga kill

You awaken with a pounding headache as your sense come to you find yourself in the back of a carriage as you begin to sit up you feel around and feel a hand rest gently on your shoulder and gently attempt to push you down as you look to the hand you notice a kind looking boy with messy brown hair and kind green eyes he just gently states ‘ Be careful we found you a little while ago on the side of the road but from the state of you it looks thought it was just exhaustion more then anything else’ you comply and lay down. As you look up again at the boy you think you know who it is but decide to check ‘what is your name?’ you ask he blinks a bit in confusion before stating that you can call him Tatsumi.

You were pretty sure it was him any way but it was good to check then you hear him ask ‘what’s your name?’ you look up at him quickly thinking off a new name you decide on Jasmine he looks at you and nods you proceed to ask him ‘where are we heading’ you look at him and see him smirk before telling you about how you are all how you are heading to the capital and there he is going to become a famous officer in the army to earn money to save his village. You continue talking for a while you soon ask him to leave while you get changed he nods his head and jumps out off the carriage as you get up and go through what you know that you are here at the start of the series and if you follow Tatsumi you will join up with Night Raid soon but for now you need to work out how your powers work then you feel a migraine and the knowledge of how to use your powers and all you need to do is exert your willpower on the world around you and it shall bend to your will you quickly will a mirror in to existence and quickly realize that you are naked with an embarrassed blush about your current situation and begin to take in your appearance.

You stare into it you notice your hair is Blue in a long and flowing fashion as you continue to examine your body as you notice your feminine features on your face looking gentle and warm as you continue down you notice your body as a whole you are about five foot five with a hourglass figure with large breasts as you have taken in your figure and admire your new beauty you feel a strange sensation in your groin as you move your hand there you can feel a little damp forming and confirm you have truly lost your manhood.

After you finish examining your new body you look around and notice a dress lying around on the floor nearby as you quickly get dressed and step outside and see Tatsumi walking next to the carriage. You were in as you walk up behind him you decide to tease him a little and whisper in his ear 'You didn't peak did you?' making sure to include a sultry undertone he quickly turns around and blushes furiously quickly blurting out about how he didn't look you just smile and bluntly state that you were just teasing as he looks at you sternly telling you to go lie down you wave him off saying that you are fine you then hear a voice shout form ahead that we will be arriving at the capital soon as you look ahead and see the capital and think to yourself 'I am going to change this rotten country.'

What happens in the capital?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)