More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Aroband Aroband

Who is the first infected and where are they?

Aiden - College Campus

---Some chapters contain pictures for certain transformations. Think of them as suggestions but maybe not wholly accurate---

Aiden had been feeling strange all day. Ever since he got to school, he had felt a strange sensitivity in his chest and groin. Well, okay, it was really been his dick. Sensitive almost to the point of pain, every shift in its position sent another surge of sensation through his body. Walking quickly became a struggle to keep a straight face. Sitting in class wasn't so bad, he just had to make sure to sit as still as possible. Which wasn't made any easier by how itchy his chest and shoulders felt.

It was a different kind of sensation to how his crotch felt. That was a prickling sort of feeling. His chest felt like it was tight, as if he had pulled every muscle in his chest.

'Could it have been when I tripped on the bag coming to school?' he wondered, idly trying to massage out some of the pain in his chest as he listened to his professor's droning. 'No, it couldn't be. I fell on my butt, not my chest.' Aiden stretched his arms for the fifth time that hour as subtly as he could, acting like he was combing his long-ish black hair. 'Was this sweatshirt always this tight in the shoulders?'

For better or for worse, the class was soon over, letting Aiden walk out of the classroom and make a beeline for the bathroom as smoothly as possible so as to avoid jostling his sensitive privates. Locking one of the stalls, he quickly tugged his pants down to look at his crotch. Nothing seemed out of place, his 5-inch dick looking like it always did, his balls right where they should be. Nothing looked inflamed or reddened, so Aiden had but to chalk it up to some nerve being pinched and hoping it stopped soon.

Lunch, normally his favorite part of the day, proved to be a disappointing affair. Nothing the the food court sounded good, and even the basket of french fries Aiden finally settled on weren't appetizing in the least. Instead, his eye kept catching on the people walking past his small table. A tight ass, a girl he guessed to not be wearing a bra, a cute brunette, even some of the guys caught his attention with their bulky forearms from hours of working out. Everyone was distracting, evidenced by the tightening in his pants, and he had to work to keep himself from staring. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. Quickly getting to his feet, he walked quickly towards the exit, completely forgetting about his fry basket, tugging his sweatshirt lower on his body to cover his erection. Not paying enough attention, he accidentally bumped into a blonde rounding the corner, sending her tumbling to the floor.

"Ouch, watch it!" she cried, picking herself up off the floor and adjusting the heavy backpack on her shoulders. Aiden stared, slouched against the wall, staring with rapt attention on the girl's jiggling boobs and exposed cleavage.

Can he keep it together?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)