More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nahte Nahte

What subject do you have first?

After school, Mother's work party

You sigh looking around, your Mother was a lawyer and her firm had massive parties 2 or 3 times a year. Not just the lawyers that worked at the firm, but the secretaries, janitors, company friends, important clients, and everyone's families. Which meant there were a lot of people here.

They had rented out a large ballroom, all the connected balconies, and a number of private rooms, for private conversations of any sort. Currently you were in a corner of that ballroom looking around at people talking, some dancing to your left, some eating to your right.

You looked for people you knew. Your Mother was by the food tables talking to some other beautiful older woman she works with. Crystal was on a balcony barely visible chatting up some male secretary you didn't recognize. Sarah was dancing with some older black haired woman that was grinding against her, once the dance ended you didn't expect to see them outside of the private rooms for the rest of the night. The boys you used to hang with at these parties were dispersed with either family members or having a futa try and seduce them, and none of the girls your age were in sight although you were sure they were around.

Besides the people you recognized there were some other people that caught your eye. Amanda Calloway the head of the firm and a beautiful if older woman, black hair just starting to gray, she was speaking to some of the other associates. A large black woman in charge of the menial tasks was walking around with a smile, eying various men. A younger red head you recognized as your mother's new secretary was walking away from the food tables. A blond in expensive clothing your mom had helped win a settlement against her ex-husband was chatting with a large breasted blond in much cheaper clothes you didn't recognize. And lastly a slightly mousy woman in glasses was trying to escape another woman's offers to dance.

Finally you looked at yourself, when you had been told you had to go to this party you has a choice of clothes. You could go with a traditional suit so you wouldn't stand out but you'd clearly be one of the men in a room that was 60-70% women. You could try casual clothes which would probably have the higher-end's away from you on principle but would draw even more attention from the workers. Then again you could try a dress, it's not very weird for men to wear dresses anymore and would help you blend in more, but if a more dominant futa found you they'd almost certainly be far more interested in the pretty boy in a dress.

What are you wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)