More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

How long indeed...

After breakfast...

You enjoyed breakfast as much as you could, knowing that not only your mother’s clothes were stalking about the halls, but your sister Sarah’s too. You wanted to show your mom appreciation for making breakfast, at least. It was really nice of her—even if it was a response to a house-cleaning you didn’t do.

Which only made you more nervous. How active were all these things? How much of the house did they control, and...did you OWE them now?

“Thanks mom,” You tell her, rinsing your plate in the sink as she smiles back at you. “I better get ready.” You head out of the kitchen and cautiously back up the stairs, wondering if you should make up some excuse to ditch your college classes for the morning. You weren’t sure if the book was still in the house—that week of absence from any enchanted attention made you wonder how many other things this rogue magic was up to.

You didn’t see anything else as you headed back to your room. You turned down the hall one last time, looking back at Sarah’s room and seeing nothing amiss. You took a deep breath and headed to your closet to get ready for your day.

With your bedroom door mostly closed, you dropped your athletic shorts and peeled off your t-shirt. You grabbed a pair of jeans and a fresh tee, heading over to your dresser for underwear and socks.

The moment you opened your drawer, puffs of fabric came out at you, making you leap back. You watched as a pair of your own royal blue briefs puffed to life and chased after the two forms that preceded them—a red thong and a pair of orange bikini-cut panties with green piping.

“Oh, for fuck’s s...come on, you guys.” You dodged them as your sister’s orange panties dove at your head. “Listen. I’ve been really cool about this, right? We kinda came to an agreement, and--” The three pairs of underwear stopped their chase now, turning to face you. Their reaction made you stutter, but you had to say something. “Mom and Sarah aren’t part of that agreement,” you say. “You can’t just...mess around with them like you do with me. Got it?”

It felt silly to even try and intimidate these things. Looking at the bulge in your own briefs bothered you a little, too. It was only your mom’s clothes at first—where the spell was directed. Now you saw some of Sarah’s things this morning, and your own stuff had taken to playing around instead of just stripping off of you, like before.

They only stared at you. Well, as clothes could stare...just facing your direction. No sign of any acknowledgement.

“Hey, stop! Not yet, not yet...” You heard your sister’s voice outside your room. Who the hell was she talking to?

You pulled another pair of underwear out of your dresser drawer, but just as you tried to put your foot into them, they sprang out of your hands and puffed up like the royal blue ones.

You mouthed FUCK, not wanting to be heard. Now there were four pairs of underwear hovering around your room, the latest pair your own black boxer-briefs. You just wanted to be dressed enough to see what was going on in the hall. You picked up the athletic shorts on the ground, slipping your legs through and pulling them up. You shooed the underwear away from your cracked door. When you got close enough to the threshold, you could see down the hall without disturbing the door at all.

Sarah was there—facing away from you. She was already dressed, but she was in the hall—pacing? Squirming or something.

“Yo!” You shouted from the doorway. She glared over her shoulder.

“Waaaaaaay creepy, Adam,” She scowled. “How long have you been sitting behind that barely-open door?”

“Door’s ‘barely-open’ because I’m barely-dressed, dumbass. Why are you fucking around in the hallway?” She raised her phone, showing you a video feed. “Oh, fuck that! Stop broadcasting me to your idiots.” You sighed and closed the door.

The way she was moving, you were relieved she wasn’t talking to her own pants. The idea that these things might have already revealed themselves hadn’t entered your mind until you heard Sarah in the hall.

Now you really needed some information.

“You guys communicated before,” You plead. “Can you like...give me a pledge? Or something?” The red thong approached you, floating up to your face. You backed away until it backed you against the door. “Is that a no…?” Sarah’s panties approached you as well, backing into your midsection. “Come on, that’s not...” You slid out of the way, backing up into your room before some thing soft collapsed your knees from behind you. “Yo!” You fell backward, watching your boxer briefs fly between your legs. You nearly hit the floor before your own athletic shorts puffed up and suspended you in the air.

Now your unmanned bedroom door opened on its own, and both of your own enchanted items bobbed into the hall. The door itself swung all the way open again, and your mother and sister’s panties both hovered in front of the threshold, as if daring you to go out.

Or inviting you. You're still hovering thanks to your athletic shorts.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)