More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by latexdoll latexdoll

Check it out?

After a bit of recon

Going in the city is clearly a good idea, you need shoes, and well, you are naked, so ya, clothes. That said, you are pretty sure your bald head is going to let everyone know you are an escaped , and one carrying weapons at that. For that matter as far as you know you can't even bring them in the city without getting arrested. “At least I am one hella sneaky little bitch.” After a little while watching people cross the bridge, as hard as it is to fathom you can't help but realize that this clearly isn't just some backwater country, you aren't on earth anymore. The deciding factor is when you watch a bull headed man with a huge axe cross the bridge talking to a seven foot tall man, the pair laughing about not being able to wait to fuck some special big dicked elf slut. “Huh. That is so very strange.” You say with a grin, something inside struggling against the notion that yes a huge cocked elf slut might indeed be a great time.

Walking around the city you discover it is actually pretty small, well if you guess you are walking maybe 5 km/hour and you circle it in under an hour it is a lot smaller than the cities in the USA. Well you are pretty sure, you can't actually remember ever doing that, as you think about you blurt out, “Wait, what was my name?” Doing so calls to mind a name you are certain you have never heard before, but it feels like you, Leena, “Huh, nice to meet you kind sir my name is Leena.” You say bowing to a tree. “Still talking to myself, that's something.” You say and continue walking. As you round the city to the north you spot something promising, a scarecrow. The clothes on it are useless but it yields you a very wide brimmed black hat. Sneaking into another farm gets you dressed, like a beggar to be sure, but not naked. You find drying on a line, a pair of warn breeches and a very simple shirt. Neither fits particularly well but with a lot of folding and with the belts you have it makes you look like, well a beggar that murdered someone and stole all their shit, you think shaking your head. Changing it up a bit you wrap the rifle in a sheet, tuck both pistols plus the holster into the satchel. With no food left, your stomach reminding you as well, it all fits easily.

Feeling a bit, slightly, less likely to be instantly arrested, you make your way into the city. Your disguise seems good enough as you even stroll past several guards and if anyone even looks at you, they don't seem to care. You quickly locate an inn, a tavern that smells of cooked food, a blacksmiths shop, a cobbler, a tanner, and a tailor. You almost laugh when you also spot the minotaur leaving a brothel walking funny and rubbing his ass. He does have a huge grin on his face. The only question is where to start.

Shopping, food, or maybe something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)