More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nahte Nahte

What subject do you have first?

After School Gloryhole

There was an open secret at your high school, by which you meant it was just an accepted fact but no one spoke about it because no one wanted to get it looked into, that there was a gloryhole in the back of the school. A bunch of old tunnels went into a building broken up into a bunch of stalls with a thin wall in the middle, one side boys and some slutty girls went into and never talked if they saw someone else, the other side the woman went into loudly and proudly. The stalls were slightly soundproofed so other stalls and people coming and going couldn't hear very well, but the inside thin wall that protected everyone's identity may as well be a speaker for all it did to block sound. While it was situated just outside the school, thus mostly used by teachers and students, people all over town were free to use it.

The actual way it worked was simple, guy walked in a flipped a little light switch so everyone knew it was 'occupied', woman walked in and knocked, showing there cock, if the boy wanted it they flipped another switch so everyone knew it was 'in use' and got to work. Normally such affairs were accompanied by the woman being very vocal and demanding, and the boy(or girl) whimpering and moaning, the only rule was if you were a girl you couldn't use it to get pregnant, and if you wanted to use your ass or pussy you had to get permission from the woman first.
If the woman still wanted more they had a switch of there own, when flipped the boy had 5 minutes to get away before the woman could simply walk in there side and use them. If the boy(or girl) didn't run in that time it was accepted as express permission to do anything the woman wanted, words like '' or 'anything but that' were simply seen as playing and people would hold you responsible for playing with the woman's feelings, not the other way around, you stayed so you obeyed, no limits beyond serious physical harm which never happened anyways.

Or at least that was your understanding you had never gone there before. But you finally built up the courage, this was the perfect way to get some experience without actually facing anyone, you were determined as you finally made it into the non-descript building, seeing no one else but several lights were on. You walked into an empty stall, flipped the first light and waited, determined that you were going to get off at least a futa today and if they would try coming over for more you'd run away until you got more confidence.

And with that you heard the other door open, a woman clearly walking in, the expected knock, and then a cock shoved through the hole without preamble.

What kind of cock do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)