More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hegemon1984 Hegemon1984

Who do we follow?

Adam Sinclair

Author’s note: Please be aware the prologue contains ZERO sexual content. In a matter of fact, It was created to expound upon pre-existing Sexworld lore written in by several different authors; particularly government protocols before entry into Sexworld. After the prologue, we dive deeper into Adam’s personality and backstory… with a metric fuckton of sex! :D

“Good afternoon and welcome to the International Gateway Orientation Seminar. My name is Candice Reid-”

A bright young attendant stepped into the threshold of a dimly lit presentation room. An overhead projector flickered on, displaying a generic JPEG image of the International Gateway’s logo emblazoned over a white background.

“-And I’ll be your gate attendant for this presentation.”

Adam Sinclair rolled his neck as he spent yet another hour cooped up in the IG terminal, back slumped against a cheap black-over-white bench seat. He absentmindedly listened to the gateway attendant spend the next 10 minutes droning over the IG’s mission statement, rules and regulations, all the while flipping over corporate-level slide shows on the projector.

“...transportation to Dimension KS8-069 is a quick and painless process…”

His mind wandered as his eyes affixed toward the presenter herself. She was cute; hair tied up in a bun, brunette, thin, sporting a professional navy blue vest and skirt.

“... On behalf of the International Advisory Committee, we’d like to remind all citizens visiting KS8-069 that cultural standards deviates heavily from our world. Please be aware…”

Blah, blah, blah.

A smile crept across Adam’s face. It’s laughable the IG committee viewed Sexworld visitors as naive, hapless virgins who didn’t know what they were getting into.

Looking around the vast expanse of the presentation room, he knew the type of people interested in exploring Sexworld’s culture: Pickup artists, frat boys, swingers, sex addicts, hell - the sexually inexperienced - and all sorts of ‘deviants’ who just didn’t kick it with our world.

Adam, a recent graduate from the University of Colorado, managed to secure a full-time position as a Junior Software Engineer at an EHR company located in Sexworld’s version of Chicago. As with any red-blooded American male, he was enthusiastic when he discovered he landed the job. It didn’t take long for him to apply for a work visa, pack his bags and kiss Prudeworld goodbye - at least until he’s had his fill of sin and debauchery.

“... And that concludes our presentation.”

Thank God.

“Any questions?”

After a moment of silence, Candice nodded and an electronic door adjacent to the projector screen buzzed to life.

“Once again, thank you for using the International Gateway. Please head through the exit door to your right. An immigration officer will be present to escort you to the Medical Wing for final preparations.”

The overhead lights slowly brightened the presentation room, as the listless masses trudged over into the IG’s Medical Wing.

They were met by gateway personnel donning scrubs, typing away at their computer terminals, surrounded by clean, sterile rooms prepped for privacy. A few so-to-be passengers were whisked away by doctors employed by IG, before Adam heard, “Mr. Adam Sinclair?”

He jolted his head toward an older male doctor; late 40s; sporting a baby blue dress shirt under a white smock; black tie and khaki slacks. An air of seniority and professionalism met Mr. Sinclair. Adam offered a small smile as he stepped toward the doctor, “Yep, that’s me.”

“Right this way, please.”

CUT TO

“What is this?”

Two pill bottles: Purifine and Tennafil.

They both rattled in Adam’s hand as began examining the label for Purifine: Purifine 10MG CAP. Qty: 12. TAKE ONE CAPSULE BY MOUTH MONTHLY. He could spot large green capsules rattling around the prescription bottle as he began rotating it’s contents.

The doctor lightly tilted his head back as he began typing away at his computer terminal, “That’s Purifine. It’s an anti-excretive, which means it works by digesting bodily waste in the stomach. Take it once a month.”

“Huh, cool. I’m curious… how does it do that?”

The doctor furrowed a brow, “Hm? Oh, it increases the PH, erm, acidity of your gastric acid. Don’t worry, Purifine provides a protective layer over your stomach lining. The worst you’ll get is abdominal distress, but even then, that’s a rare side effect of the medication.”

Adam nodded, “Thanks doc,” just as the doctor twirled around on his padded stool, “Alright, just about done here. Now that…”

He shot his index finger at the prescription bottle labeled Tennafil, “… Is a libido booster. Take it by mouth, once a week. Now, Mr. Sinclair…” The doctor closed out of Adam’s chart, furrowing his eyebrows as if contemplating how to break bad news.

“Just be aware Tennafil is a powerful - and I mean powerful - libido booster.” The doctor looked at Adam dead in the eye. He felt a little on edge, not that he’d show it. What, would he become this ravenous sex monster for a few days? The thought crept through his mind, but he shrugged it off. Still - the idea, the possibility of losing control gave him goosebumps.

“While uncommon, it’s effects have been reported to be overwhelming to some patients. Remember, our libido pales in comparison to your average Sexworlder. You body needs time to adjust.”

The doctor paused.

”Of course, Sexworlders don’t need ‘em, but you can easily find it over-the-counter at your local Wal-Greens once you reach the other side. ” After closing out Adam’s chart he stood up, hand extended.

“Enjoy your trip, Mr. Sinclair.”

CUT TO

Adam was enthralled by the massive gateway which met his field of view.

He was lead into a command center of sorts - constructed out of military grade steel, overhead lights illuminating a ramp which lead up into a spherical object. Looking up, IG personnel began powering up the object, as it gave off a slight hiss, before whirring mechanically. He could feel a sense of apprehension fill his core before-

A blue flash erupted from the sphere, as rolling waves expended energy across it’s circumference.

“Jesus…”

He caught himself, before snapping out of his momentary trance by an IG gate attendant, “Well that was something, wasn’t it?” She smiled to the visitors, just as a hanging PA system sprang to life, “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to your final destination into Dimension KS8-069. Please have your tickets ready as passengers will be called from groups one through eight. Once called, your ticket will be scanned by the attendant before you are permitted access through the gate. Thank you for choosing the International Gateway.”

This was it.

After handing the IG attendant his ticket, he stepped across the threshold of the boarding ramp. He paused momentarily, the blue-tinted waves of energy glowing past him. Fuck it, this is what he asked for right? Hours spent googling Sexworld culture, reading sexy internet stories of casual gangbangs and orgies - all of it was his now.

Why then was he so anxious?

Each step felt like a bundle of bricks dragging him back.

Was it the thought of being vaporized - turned into microscopic particles as your body ceases to exist for a few moments - that scared him? Possibly.

Or discovering Sexworld was massively overhyped by dudes online?

It didn’t matter.

Adam stepped up the ramp silently, overcome by a warm feeling of calm.

The gateway into another world a mere inch away.

He took one last step through.

The world went white.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)