More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What does Denise do?

Adam's hoodie isn't the only thing that can levitate

Denise lifted her arms into the air, facing her palms up. She bit her lip a little as the suit played against her pussy again, gaining a little more of the fuel it needed to perform the feat she was looking for. Denise made a slightly audible sound as the latex tweaked her nipples. Just like before, she felt herself getting lighter.

Adam took a step back. He couldn't see any of the supernatural ministrations against Denise's body, but when she lifted to her toes he could tell something was happening. Denise watched him looking at the floor, keeping her own gaze on his face instead of looking at her feet with him.

"Ho-holy shit..." Adam said. "Denise, you – you're floating!" He looked back up at her with wide eyes, and she grinned at him, narrowing her own. She didn't know exactly why, but she could feel something happening to her — as if she was getting a spike of energy from something that was happening. "Wh-whoa!" Adam looked down at his waist, grabbing his crotch. "Yo, did you do that?" Denise bit her lip again and laughed a little.

"Oh, damn--it worked!" Denise said. Adam was dumbfounded, his jaw hanging open.

"Seriously?" Adam let go of his pants, took a deep breath and looked back up at her. "No wonder you didn't react to my hoodie hovering in the air," Adam said, getting a little quieter now when he realized he was getting too excited, "you can fucking fly…" Denise smiled wider, putting a finger to her lips.

"So, you showed me what you wanted to show me," Denise said. "How about we go back to my place now? Now that we know this thing works, we can play around with some…more advanced spells." Denise put her hands down, hovering back down until her footwear met the floor again. Adam just nodded at her.

"Yeah, just let me get my shoes on – and, I guess I should do something with this…" He pointed to the hoodie. Just then, Denise felt her tits squeezed, and the latex suit beneath her blouse raised a sleeve toward the hovering construct Adam had made. Now Denise looked as surprised as he did, especially when some kind of pink and violet light seemed to emanate from her fingertips. "Hey, what are you –" Denise's other sleeve shot up, pointing at Adam this time. His jaw snapped shut while the light from Denise's fingertips began extending to Adam's floating sweatshirt.

Denise was worried about not having full control at first, but as soon as the strange light from her fingertips reached the construct, she could feel it — power. Just as her newly gifted powers felt like a limb she wasn't sure how to use, making contact with the magical in Adam's experiment felt like that limb had just been given a surge of adrenaline. Before long, the hoodie collapsed in on itself and fell to the floor.

At the same time, the entity inside Denise's suit had clearly been energized by this move. It squeezed Denise's tits together, teased against her nipples, and tightened around her ass and her crotch. As Denise's eyes rolled back, the silenced Adam looked down at his waist again. His jaw was still magically held shut, but he was clearly reacting to something moving in his pants.

"Wait…" Denise whispered, gritting her teeth. "You have to wait." The suit relented immediately, and she felt a friendly tap on her butt as if the entity was silently apologizing to her. Adam held his hand to his mouth, and then suddenly opened his jaw. Instead of talking, he opened and shut it a few more times – like he was checking to make sure that it worked. "Sorry," Denise said. "Are you okay?" Adam's eyes lit up. His face was a little flushed, and he looked down at his hoodie on the floor, then back up at Denise.

"Damn, Denise – how much have you done with that book already?" Adam chuckled. He picked the hoodie up off the ground and examined it for a second. He let it go, and it dropped back on the ground. "Get back up," he commanded it. It didn't move an inch. "Did you – did you just absorb the magic in that?" He asked Denise, grinning at her.

"I mean, it feels like I did," Denise said. "Sorry I, uh, knocked out your friend there." Adam waved a hand at her, shaking his head.

"Are you kidding?" He chuckled, getting quieter again. "This is fucking awesome, Denise." He grabbed his hoodie off of the floor and threw it over his shoulders, putting it on. He headed to his bed and sat down on it to put his shoes on. Once he got both of them on, he started tying one of them up. He paused to look back up at Denise, who seemed to be pleased with herself. "Did you —" Adam whispered, "Denise, did you grab my dick?" She smirked at him.

"Let's…get to my house," she said, biting her lip. Adam let out a giddy little laugh and continued tying his shoes. Once again, Denise could feel the surge of power in her, and the rush made her want to try something. "Wait, Adam…watch." Denise let her will flow, keeping Adam's intended task in mind. She narrowed her eyes at his untied shoe, and suddenly the laces picked themselves up straight in the air. Adam pulled his hands back, watching in awe as the laces swooped and whirled around each other, tying a perfect bunny-eared knot. Adam shook his head, looking back up at her again.

"Fuck, Denise--that is so cool," Adam said.

Denise felt the same surge of power as before, only stronger this time. Her latex suit tweaked her nipples under her blouse again, and she did everything she could to keep her self for making a sound. Her new friend was trying to silently communicate, and she finally got through to Denise. Denise's newfound powers turned Adam on. She realized that the surge of power that she was feeling was Adam's own arousal.

"Shall we?" Denise asked. Adam stood up off his bed and nodded.

"Fuck yeah," Adam said, opening the door to his room and letting her out. The two of them went down the stairs, and Adam called out to his mother. "Hey, Ma? We're headed out," Adam shouted toward the kitchen.

"Okay, hon – you'll be back by —"

"Eleven, eleven." Adam rolled his eyes at Denise. "Babysitting," he hissed quietly at her.

"Thank you, Adam. Have fun, you two!" His mom called from the other room.

"Good night Mrs. Garrity," Denise said. "Have a good night at work!" The two went out the front door, and as Adam shut it behind him, he sneered at her.

"Goody-two-shoes," he joked. Denise struck a mock-insulted pose and crossed her arms in front of her. Adam gasped a little as he felt something goose his ass. He looked at Denise's crossed arms and realized it was her. "…or maybe not." Denise could see his face flush in the dark, but she did feel another slight surge of power. The entity in her suit was 100 percent right – tonight was going to be a lot of fun.

"So, babysitting?" Denise asked. "Isn't your sister like...an adult now? Like, officially an adult?" Adam shrugged.

"You know, she's still finishing up senior year… Mom just wants me to set a good example and be home at eleven tonight. To keep an eye on her, a little, but mostly so that Sarah doesn't whine that I get to go out late on a night when I have class in the morning."

"So my house until eleven," Denise smiled. "We can always find a sleeping spell by then, and come back here…" Denise raised an eyebrow as Adam stared at her through the glow of the streetlights.

"Yeah, I totally take back that 'goody-two-shoes' comment," Adam said. "Seriously, how did you learn so much so quickly?" He asked. "You can fly...you're a fucking telekinetic? You only had the book for a couple hours."

"Well, right now there are some pretty clear limitations," Denise said, "plus I had a little…help," She shrugged. "I'll show you what I mean as soon as we get to my house." Adam nodded, looking Denise up and down in the dim light. The gleaming latex beneath her stockings and her uncharacteristically flirtatious behavior told him that she already had some detailed plans.

He couldn't wait to see them.

Or feel them...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)