More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by MesmerEyez MesmerEyez

You're not gonna take that from this guy, right!?

Actually, yes. (Mastiff)

For whatever reason, what he's saying to you makes a lot of sense.

You bend down and grab hold of the ballet flats you awoke in. The creature stares at you curiously as one by one, you remove the shoes and toss them onto the ground in front of you, letting your bare feet contact the dirt floor beneath you.

The creature leaps down from its perch with surprising athleticism given its shape, landing with a thud.

"Intriguing... you heed the call of he wild, prey?"

It lifts up your discarded shoes with its arms and sniffs and licks at their insides, shuddering once again.

"Delightful... perhaps you're more than prey after all. Heel!"

Something about the commanding nature of its voice in your mind gets to you. You obediently drop down to the floor, sitting with your soles flat and your two hands perches in between them, leaning forward, hunched over, looking far more animal than human in your strange pose.

"Good girl..."

The Fetish Hunter approaches you, pulling out something else from behind its back - a collar.

You tense up... but this is what you wanted, right? It's a way out, of sorts... you'll certain he'll take care you you. The two of you have a connection of some kind, it would seem.

He clasps the the collar around your neck, locking it shut. You feel a slight sizzle in your brain and you pass out.


The girl runs through the jungle room in a panic. The Fetish Hunter was after her, and she was running out of means by which to evade him.

Shot after shot rang out behind her, his taunts echoing in her mind's ear. Tears streamed down the face of the girl and she dreaded whatever sordid fate the creep had in mind for her.

The Fetish Hunter patiently watches as his prey makes her way through the jungle room. You, of course, rest at his side, heeling in a submissive pose. You are are nearly naked, having long since cast off the shackles of civilization. You're topless, face and breasts alike covered in the war paint that Master had tattooed on you at the start of your partnership. Your feet are, of course, bare, as the Master requires of you. Your bottoms are covered only by a simple fur loin cloth, a conceit which Master had to make for the Interstellar Cable people to allow his show to air. Around your neck is your studded leather collar, your favourite possession.

You look every bit the feral beast that you are, snarling and drooling slightly while you pant like a wild dog. This is a side effect of your diet. Master mixes you some sort of mess which helps you to repress the civilized parts of your brain. You're far more feral now, and your senses of sight, hearing and smell are all heightened. Your muscles are taut, well honed from both your new diet and from all the time spent hunting the unfortunate girls who make their way into Master's chamber.

Once they enter, their His to hunt... and yours... you love Master, after all.

"Alright girl... sic em!"

Having heard the magic words, you're off like a rocket. You rush forward on all fours, sprinting faster than you ere previously ever able to move on two legs. Your fingers and toes grip into the soft dirt floor, ripping it up in gashes as you barrel towards the poor girl ahead of you.

Your improved senses aid you as you track her, you sniff, catching a whiff of the sweat trickling down her ankles and pooling into her now well-worn flats...

She never saw you coming when she paused for breath.

You tackle her.

"Ahhhh! Get off me, you freak bitch!!"

Meaningless human words. Only Master's commands matter.

You grapple her to the floor, holding her by the ankles in your tight grip and tearing the shoes off her feet.

"What are you do.... unnnn... ing...."

Your tongue ravishes her defenseless soles, and as your saliva seeps into her skin, paralysis takes hold of your victim - another side effect of Master's specially prepared diet for you.

As she gradually ceases moving, Master approaches you.

"Good girl! Good catch! All on your own too... I'd say that deserves a special reward, well trained pet that you've become. Get her up! We'll take her back to the lodge... I have something special in mind for her..."

You growl happily and lift up the shoeless girl and drag her over your shoulder and carry her off for Master...


You enter the games room of the lodge, crawling on all fours and panting. The fire place warms you as you enter. Along the walls there are countless dozens of girls, mounted to the walls, all perfectly alive, of course. Their heads stick through trophy racks on the walls, with their bare feet dangling and flailing harmlessly underneath them as they struggle in vain. As you enter all of their eyes lock onto you, and through their gags they mutter curses at you.... traitor!!

You curl up and doze by the fireplace, happy and content with the outcome of today's hunt. After a while passes, Master enters the room, wheeling in something behind you.

"I thought about using the next girl we caught as a chair, or possible an ash tray, but since you did such a good job taking this one down, I think Daddy's little helper deserves a reward of her own!"

He produces the girl you captured earlier, though she no longer looks the same. Encased in black latex, her face and body are almost entirely covered. She barely moves, no doubt having been hypno-indoctrinated earlier to enjoy her new role as furniture. She is curled up in a ball inside her latex casing, with her bare feet sticking out up top as she holds her soles together and curls her toes to form a perfect bowl.

"I got you a new food dish!"

If you had a tail, you'd wag it.

Master produces a baggy of sloppy brown mush, the carefully prepared food you've come to adore. He slops it into the waiting foot-bowl of the captured girl. She shudders in pleasure, but does not move her feet - Master programmed her to be a GOOD bowl!

"Wait.... wait.... okay, good girl! Eat!!"

The creature laughs as you crawl over excitedly and bury your face in your new bowl's soles, happily licking, slurping and eating your food-slop.

It may not be the fate you'd initially set out for, but even in the dullness of your animal brain you know this much to be true - you're happy!

You happily spend your days hunting down the girls who followed you...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)