More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Actually, Samus explores the station instead.

"Actually AI, I'd like to investigate the station some more." From the outside appearance the station was absolutely massive, it compared to a moon or very small planet. Why restrict herself to just the upgrades? The AI had been inventing for hundreds of years after all, theres no telling what she'd find on the rest of the ship. Plus, the AI did tell her she was free to explore. Even further, with the AI's continuous developments and alterations more and more could be created as she went, unbeknownst to her.

"Of course, Miss Aran. I shall send a map to your Zero Suits systems now." Seconds later Samus' ingrained visual hud displayed a map, thought much like the pirate bases she'd explored before, it wasn't even close to complete. "Uhm... Why is there some missing?" Samus said, confused as to why the ship didn't have data on its own contents. "Apologies, Miss Aran. The further into the station you go, the more unpredictable. This station contains thousands of experiments, scattered upgrade chips, fullscale ecosystems... My creators left far too much to be explained simply. In small terms, within is essentially a labyrinth with an almost infinite number of ever-shifting paths. You may encounter grassy plains to deep caves, or simple rooms such as the one you are currently standing in. The living creatures in these areas may prove dangerous or docile, I only have data on the ones I have captured."

Well, that was a lot to take in. If Samus chose to descend into the ship to investigate, she'd be more or less on just another mission. She could easily decide to just not do that and try out the regular upgrades, but whats the fun in that? "Okay. Good to know, if I don't come back, signal my ships PC of my whereabouts." And with that the bounty hunter sauntered off down a metal corridor, anything could happen next.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)