More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by humanflea humanflea

What happens next?

She finds large tanks of cum

Walking along the space station's halls she sees a number of pipes leading in one direction. Curious she follows them until she reaches a door marked 'Storage Facility C'.

The door slides open and Samus sees the silhouettes of large full vats along the walls containing gallons upon gallons of a fluid. Samus turns on the light and sees the vats are full of a white liquid.

"Is that? No, it couldn't be, not if it's that much... AI what exactly are these vats full of?" The bounty hunter asks.

"Storage Facility C is where the station stores the reproductive fluids gathered from the stations inhabitants." The computer answers.

Samus regards the white liquid again. "It's cum. All of these tanks are full of cum. It still looks fresh." Placing her hand on the glass she feels it is even warm.

"Correct, using advanced technology using the chips we are able to keep the reproductive fluids from spoiling over time indefinitely. Even able to remove contaminants and prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases should someone ingest it." The computer continues.

Samus looks over the tanks of seemingly endless semen as well as the machines in the room. The tanks can be opened at the top for her to enter, various kinds of hoses, tubes and even tentacles that can be attached to shoot out the baby batter as you wish and she can have the cum sent to other areas or containers.

What does Samus do with all this cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)