More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

Interested?

Absolutely!

Hell, you're a girl for only another day. You could make easy money, feed your sex drive, and if you insist on condoms you're golden!

"Yeah! I could do this!"

"Great. Our studio is actually just upstairs. Wanna come up for an interview? We get some good shots, schedule you for next week."

"I can't next week. If we do this it'll be today and tomorrow and I'll need cash."

"My kinda girl! Alright. Let's go upstairs."

You follow Mr Slick upstairs to a few separate offices. He indicates you be quiet, pointing to signs stating they're currently filming. He leads you to the far office and shows you inside. It's pretty simple in design. Just a desk and a couch. After he closes the door he indicates you sit on the couch.

"So, what's your name? Your porn name I mean."

"Uh, Candy? Candy Sweet."

"Seriously? Okay. Candy Sweet it is. Now we have several opportunities today. First is our 'casting call' which is right here. This is your first shoot, pays good. Since we are working with limited time we can't really negotiate. I'll set up the camera and we can get started. Now ditzy girls are the hot thing right now. So you gotta play dumb for me. Got it?"

You offer two thumbs up as he begins to set up the tripod behind the desk. It's the first moment you've had to really consider what is happening. Are you sure about this?

"Okay. Camera is ready. Now for the talent..."

Who are you shooting with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)