More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by condemned77 condemned77

The day starts with?

Abby

Abby had just got out of bed checked her dresser drawer sighed and headed to the bathroom still naked, her mom had yelled at her the first time she did it but Abby argued back saying who cares that she's naked there is only the three of us in the house and thanks to Lara's dumb secret we are not allowed to have anyone around so I'm not going to run into anyone, Kate trying not to strain the girls relationship any more decided to compromise and just said at least wear some underwear, Abby normally followed the rule but today she had run out, she knew it was all her fault, last week she had turned Lara into a cat and because of that Lara had been unable to do the washing as it was her turn but seeing Lara spend the whole week as a stray cat outside desperately trying to get mom's attention was worth it.

Lara of course had taken the blame again, Abby hated when she did that "why is she still trying to be nice to me i cant stand her and her secret", 18 and i still cant have friends around plus being constantly watched at school, at least now with us going to different colleges i can finally get out from under her shadow, shame i cant at home as well "the only time mom even notices me is when Lara is missing and not all of those times were my fault".

Crossing the hallway making sure to avoid running into anyone Abby opens the bathroom door only to find Lara drying off after her shower, Lara quickly turns around with her back to Abby and said "why the hell are you naked, if you walk around like that again mom's only going to yell at you", Abby gives a little grin before walking over to her sister, placing her hand on her shoulder, your right sis i do need some panties to wear Abby said while thinking hard about a pair of her favourites, immediately Lara felt as if the room around her was growing bigger as she quickly shrank down to the floor, her body twisting into a pair of panties the same design as the ones Abby had been thinking of, Lara knew what usually came next and tried to move but even with a huge effort all she could ever do when transformed was squirm slightly, watching Abby step over her heading towards the shower all Lara could do now was watch and hope Abby would turn her back when she finished her shower.

What does Abby do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)