More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Smithjohnsonian Smithjohnsonian

What subject do you have first?

AP Biology

Your first class today was AP Biology. It was one of the few classes, along with AP Chemistry, that you really liked. You don't really like the teachers here, nor do you like the other douchebag futa students who'd catcall you every chance they'd get, but you did like the subjects, which is why you yourself to come to school in the first place. Unlike your other classes, these were filled with smart students like yourself and were generally of a good stock. Except for a few evil apples. Carla from the school wrestling team was also one of those who took this class. She looked like your typical jock and even acted like one. She was 6 feet 1 inches tall and had a muscular physique and blonde hair. You wouldn't know from looking at her that she'd be that smart. Well, at least smart enough to get into AP Biology.

It was a lab class today. You head towards the lab when you suddenly you feel someone grab your ass. It was Carla herself.

"Hey dork. Wanna ride on this big, thick, dick!" she says with emphasis on the last three words, as she grabs her visible bulge.

"No thanks."

"Why not! You think I have cooties or some shit?" she says menacingly.

"No. It's just that I find you very stupid." She is shocked by what she hears. Her friends beside her snicker at her. Before she even gets the chance to say or do something you bolt into the lab where you'll be safe, for some time at least.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)