More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chicaaburrida9 chicaaburrida9

Where is Alexandria at the beginning of her terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day?

AOC visits an immigration detention center.

This is perfect, thought Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as she stepped off the bus that had brought her to the Border Patrol Facility at Clint, Texas. AOC stopped on the sidewalk in front of the facility and turned toward the bus to take a selfie with the facility welcome sign behind her. With practiced precision, she summoned tears to her eyes and showed her most pathetic, sad pout to the front camera of her iPhone. Snap!

AOC grinned as she uploaded the phot to her Instagram and Twitter feeds with the caption: “Arriving at the gates of Auschwitz! Probably won’t make it out alive! #RESIST.”

The young Latina socialist superstar had come to this facility to “inspect” it as part of the House of Representatives Oversight Committee. After recently voting against providing additional funding to the facility, this was the perfect opportunity for AOC to further boost her public profile by detailing the horrors perpetrated by the Border Patrol.

Ms. Ocasio-Cortez had arrived wearing a tight, form-fitting blue dress that accentuated her slim waist and ample chest. The dress had a high neckline (cleavage was unprofessional) but stopped just above the knees, giving the guards (and everyone else) the opportunity to admire her long, smooth, brown legs.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez smiled inwardly as the group was led out of the Texas heat and into the air-conditioned facility. Already, she noticed, several of the guards were looking her up and down. They appeared to be undressing her with their eyes as she moved through the security checkpoint. I’m so in danger right now, AOC thought, mentally preparing for what she would tell the TV cameras later.

Once everyone had made it through security, their guide addressed them in the entrance lobby. Their guide was a tall, muscular white man. He was very much in shape. He was clean shaven and AOC thought that he looked very attractive if it wasn’t for his terrible taste in his job.

“Good morning, everyone,” the man said, “My name is Captain Smith, and I am in charge of this facility. It is my honor to—”

The captain was interrupted by the loud, dramatic sound of a woman sobbing. As soon as the captain had started to speak, AOC saw her opening. She once again summoned tears and immediately drew everyone’s attention.

“Are you alright, Representative?” The captain asked politely.

"NO, I'M NOT FUCKING ALRIGHT!" AOC yelled, causing several members of the group to gasp. "HOW DARE YOU cage people like this, you... How dare you!..." Her voice trailed off, sobbing.

"Ma'am," the captain answered slowly, "we just follow the law here. As you know, Congress passes the laws and it is our job to enforce them."

"THAT'S WHAT THE NAZIS SAID, TOO!" AOC screamed, waving her arms and getting in the captain’s face, tears streaming down her face.

The captain didn’t take the bait. "Alright, well with all due respect this isn't the time to get into all that," he said. "Let's get back to inspection, shall we?"

While the Captain was speaking, a guard approached AOC with a tissue and offered it to her. AOC yelped dramatically and jumped away from the approaching man. "Whoa, you do NOT get to touch me! That is NOT okay!

This is going very well, thought Alexandria.

For the next hour or so, the Captain led the group through the facility. First, they visited the dining hall, where migrants were observed being given healthy, sustaining meals. ("You call that food!? Rats wouldn't eat that!" Ocasio-Cortez shrieked).

Next, the group visited the residential lodgings, each equipped with beds, a toilet, and a sink that produced potable drinking water. ("Oh yeah, they're totally drinking from the toilets.")

With the tour nearly ending and AOC satisfied that she had made enough of a scene to generate plenty of headlines, Alexandria began thinking about what she would be posting on Twitter once the tour had ended.

But then, a surprising new opportunity presented itself.

"Okay everybody," Captain Smith said to the group. "That finishes up the tour of our facility. If you'll all head into the next room, the chief members of our staff will be available for a Q&A session to address any concerns that you might have. Thank you all for coming to visit us today."

As the group began to walk toward the conference room, the captain approached Alexandria. "Excuse me, Congresswoman," he said. AOC turned toward him and looked at him with angry eyes.

"What do you want, pig?" she asked.

The captain chuckled. "Look, Congresswoman, I know you feel very strongly about all of this. I respect that, really, I do.”

AOC wasn’t buying it. “Whatever. What you want?”, she said with a bitchy attitude.

“Well,” Captain Smith continued, unphased, “there's a reporter from Politico here, and she'd like to do a little joint interview with the both of us. You know, to get our views out there. What do you say?"

Well, that's unexpected! Alexandria thought. Politico was a liberal-friendly publication, and free publicity was why AOC had gotten into politics in the first place.

"You're on, Captain," Ocasio-Cortez replied. "But just so you know, I won't be going easy on you!"

The captain only chuckled in reply and gestured for AOC to follow him away from the group.

Alexandria followed the captain through the lobby and down a long, dimly-lit concrete hallway that the group hadn't visited before. There isn’t much down this way. It must be a new wing of the facility, she thought. Maybe it’s being specially built for press meetings?

At any rate, they were now quite far away from the group--and by all appearances, quite alone.

The captain led her a large concrete vault with a big metal door that reminded AOC of a bank vault like in the movies. "The reporter is waiting for us in here, Congresswoman. After you."

Eager for some free media attention, AOC strutted through the doorway and into the vault.

"Wait a minute..." Alexandria wondered aloud as she looked around.

There was no reporter. There wasn't even any furniture in this empty, concrete, windowless vault. A single light bulb hung from the ceiling, filling the space with a pale, eerie light.

All along the back wall stood several facility guards in uniform--five of them in total, each of them in their mid-twenties, tall, white, and muscular--and each of them grinning at her in a way that she found to be quite unsettling.

Then heard the big metal vault door close behind her, and then the clicking of a lock being secured.

AOC turned toward the captain. "Excuse me, just what the FUCK is going on here?" she asked.

The Captain didn't answer but came closer until he stood only inches in front of her. At 6 foot 7 inches tall, he towered over the brown slender young woman.

"That's it, I'm leaving!" AOC tried to walk around the Captain and toward the door, but the bulky man sidestepped to block her path.

"Yeah… you're not going anywhere, Congresswoman." The Captain stared down at her with hateful eyes. "The boys and I have had enough of you tearing us down for your own selfish publicity."

"Let me out of here!" AOC yelled, removing her iPhone from her purse and starting to dial 9-1-1. The Captain's large hand snapped the phone away from her.

“You won’t be needing this,” the captain laughed maliciously. “Although maybe we’ll use it to film what we’re about to do to you… You know, so you can watch it later.”

"You wouldn't..." Alexandra stammered, suddenly understanding the captain's evil intent. "You can't a member of Congress!"

The captain laughed. "? Who said anything about ?" He placed his large hands on both of AOC’s upper arms, pinning them to her sides and glaring into her eyes. "We're not going to do anything that you don't want to do, Congresswoman."

Alexandria looked up helplessly, but defiantly, into the Captain's eyes. "What do you me--ouch!" She yelped, feeling a sudden sting on her left arm. She turned, and to her dismay saw that one of the guards had silently approached and injected her with a needle.

"What the fuck was tha... ohhhhhh....." AOC's voice trailed off as she suddenly felt her entire body become warm and flushed. She felt dizzy, lightheaded, and strangely euphoric.

"Did you like that?" the Captain asked. "It's called PT-149, an experimental compound that the military created for use in interrogations." He removed a small vial from his uniform pocket and held it up to the light. "It was originally intended as a kind of 'truth serum,' making the recipient more compliant and suggestible. This version, however, has a very... specific effect."

What strange effect will the PT-149 have on AOC?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)