More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chicaaburrida9 chicaaburrida9

Where is Alexandria at the beginning of her terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day?

AOC visits a University

AOC is a recently elected congresswoman but she is not your typical politician. Alexandria was still fairly young. She was a slender brown Latina woman who was now in the spotlight of the entire country after her far leftist ideas began to pick up traction among the liberals.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was visiting a republican majority university campus to present a speech on a new pro environmentally friendly program that she titled, the Green new deal, a plan that was of course strongly opposed by her right-wing opponents. After her hour-long speech in front of hundreds of attendees, a group of five students who belonged to the university’s republican club asked to meet with her to discuss her policies in more detail. AOC wasn’t the type of girl to back down from a debate - not even against those conservatives who cruelly hated her. Anyway, if she could help convert republican kids to agree with her, it would be a win and so she agreed. Little did she realize however, just how different things would turn out.

Alexandria finds herself sitting in an empty classroom. She sat around a small round table in a private meeting with five other young men – all students who were in the university’s Republican club. She’s starting to feel a bit tired and weary as they have been debating immigration policy for 2 hours now and so far the only thing that has happened is the young men, all in their 20s, have been loudly speaking over her and refusing to even consider much about what she was trying to communicate to them. This wasn’t anything new for her. She was used to this by now – as a woman, she has never been taken too seriously by her conservative opponents or even by some of her democrat “friends” for that matter. Alexandria sat in her chair with her legs crossed while letting the young men talk while trying her best to portray a confident appearance that she usually carried with her but not realizing that her confident demeanor was fading away. She was tired and just wanted to go home.

“So, it’s settled then”, said the loudest man in the room. “Ocasio Cortes failed to provide any valid excuse for why we should even take anything she has to say seriously. It’s a wonder how she was even elected as congresswoman with absolutely no knowledge of basic politics”, he said with a grin on his face looking at his four friends.

As she hears this, AOC drops her jaw in shock. She couldn’t believe how dismissive they were of her. She quietly stared as the men in the room erupted in agreement with their fellow classmate. Clearly none were on her side.

Alexandria began to speak to make one last attempt to be heard when she said,

“I have been presenting valid information all this time and you guys have done nothing but speak over me and dismissed any facts that don’t suit your agenda. Its obvious to me that none of you really care for…”

AOC saw the men all standing up as they motioned to grab their belongings. It’s clear that they were never interested in anything that she had to say. AOC rolls her eyes in frustration and says,

“Where are you going now? Are we done?”, she says with a confused look on her face.

“Yea I think its time we depart” says the loudest man in the room as he yawns and stretches his arms in the air. He then reaches to the table to grab his red Make America Great Again hat to proudly display over his head while looking right at AOC, who was now slouching on her chair looking a bit tired.

“It’s clear that even college students like ourselves are smarter than you, brown bimbo”, says another of the five men.

“Um, Excuse me?”, shouts AOC with a concerned look on her face.

“You heard what I said honey. Don’t get all riled up on me now” says the man laughing loudly.

Alexandria quickly stood up and stepped in his face as she yelled,

“Don’t you ever speak to me that way again, do you hear me!?” she said pointing a finger at him. “It’s clear you young men lack any respect!”, she said fiercely.

What AOC hadn’t realized was that two other young men were now standing behind her when all of a sudden, she felt it.

“Smack!”

AOC was startled as she felt the palm of a hand intensely connect with her butt, followed by a hard grip and squeeze on her right buttock.

One of the men behind her had spanked her so hard that she lost her balance and bumped up against the man in front of her. It was the loudmouth with the maga hat, but he didn’t even budge when he felt Alexandria’s breast press up against his chest as he looked down on her. Alexandria was wearing a brown turtleneck sweater that matched the color of her skin. From a distance she almost looked nude. No one knew if she realized this or not.

AOC turned around instinctively in shock to confront the man who dared put his hands on her. But before she could say a word, the man who had just palmed her behind said,

“That’s enough talking lady. Don’t you know when to shut up? We’re leaving now”, he said.

“You can’t just put your hands on me. I can get you suspended from this school”, shouted AOC with her eyebrows furled up in anger.

“Yea ok. Good luck getting anyone to believe you. With all the crazy lies you tell, no one will take you seriously. You know damn well the university principal is not fond of liberal women like you.” replied the young republican smirking at her.

“Oh, come on bro. Don’t be so hard on her, look how cute she is when she’s angry.”, said a third man.

He then reaches towards AOC’s left breast and gives it a small pinch realizing in that moment that Alexandria wasn’t wearing a bra that day. She was in a hurry when she left the house and thought she could hide it with a thick brown sweater. He then begins to cup her whole breast in his hand and fondles it a bit while smiling at her.

AOC suddenly recoils taking a step back only to make contact once again with the loudmouth who yelled at her earlier. He once again stood his ground firmly as he felt Alexandria’s round warm ass bump up against his crotch with her back to his front.

Alexandria felt herself blush and turn red as she smacked away the hand on her breast and stormed out the room. As she paced away, she could hear the college students laughing in the background as she walked down the vacant hallway realizing that no one in the university would ever believe her story.

What will poor AOC do when she arrives home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)