More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jimbobya20 Jimbobya20

Where is Alexandria at the beginning of her terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day?

AOC gets up for the day

As Alexandria threw back the blankets, she groaned. today was another day and she was sore from the night before.

She had been out late last night. after a speech she had to go back and talk to her handler. She had signed up to become a pawn for certain political party. she hated the idea when they first came to her. But she had debts that she needed to pay off.

About an hour later she walked downstairs and her car was waiting. She slid into the car she nodded to the chauffeur. Good morning slut face, he said. She smiled weakly and said good morning sir. The driver worked for the same people she worked for. For some reason he got to call her whenever he pleased. Alexandria had been surprised when she found out that they simply needed her as a mouthpiece. Her rights have been taken away. She was to say what they told her to and to service some of the men of the organization.

Her mind drifted back to last night. She stepped into the Long, low building where she was meeting her handler. As soon as she cleared the door she heard a voice bark, strip bitcj. Without even questioning she stepped out of her expensive suit. She tossed her clothes to one side and walked forward naked with her hands above her head. As she stepped into the middle of the room she noticed that there were several men standing there staring at her. She usually only met one. Come here one of them motion to her. She stepped forward and had to control herself as the man grabbed her by the neck and pulled her down to her knees. Get busy he said gruffly and shoved a cock in her face. Her face burned with embarrassment as she slowly begin to suck the cock. After all she had Risen to she was still on her knees like any other woman.

An hour later when she had being gang a few times and sucked off each of the guys in the room, she sat down and waited for instructions.

You've been doing a good job. We have some new information for you.... As the voice of the handler drone Droned on, she tried not to space out and she sat there and pain. she hadn't always wanted to end up here. As a little girl she dreamed of being married and having her own family. But after a few bad decisions in high school she ended up as a bartender. From there everything and went downhill.

She was jolted back to the present when her handler slammed a book down on the table. All the men laughed as she looked ashamed.

When they arrived the ominous building she stepped out and headed into her office. Several people greeted her as she walk down the long hallway. Her high heels and short skirt making her small ass swing. When she reached her office, she slowly went in and shut the door. She sat down and begin to cry.

She was not alone for long when there was a knock on the door. In stepped her assistant. Mam, the doctor is on the phone for you. She wiped her eyes and picked up the phone.

To be continued..

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)