More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoversOfLewdness LoversOfLewdness

Who do we follow?

A young couple...

Back on Earth, in the prude world, there were a lot of taboos regarding sex and porn. Everyone had their own opinion, but when it came down to it - everyone was a prude compared to the people in Sexworld. Monogamy was the norm, was forbidden and everyone was ready to judge if you dared have sex with too many people. However, humans had always been curious about the unknown. There were so many stories circulating, but most people in the prude world didn't know what really happened on that mysterious planet, far away from their own.

Over the years, a lot of people had moved away to go live in the Sexworld, which was a brave step. Most people didn't dare to take that step, but even they started becoming more curious. 'Sexworld' became one of the most searched terms on the internet, proving that there would be a market on the prude world for stories about the Sexworld. Real stories, not just fantasies of the naughtiest minds among the prudes.

It didn't take long before modern media started picking up on this...


Miles Morton. A 23-years old man who recently graduated with a degree in journalism. He was still trying to prove himself in the big world of journalism and paparazzi, so he had been a perfect target for a new project. For the past few months, his bosses had been looking for someone to send over to the Sexworld. It was still a secret project since they wanted to be the very first to publish stories straight from the Sexworld, but it had proven to be surprisingly hard to find someone. This wasn't just some work-vacation to the other side of the planet. They needed to find someone who was prepared to move to the Sexworld and write some decent stories for them. The raw content of what was going on over there, in that crazy world. Confirm or deny the rumors that had spread all across the globe. Pictures, videos, the whole thing - they'd manage to find a purpose for that, and make tons of money that way.

And even if the project failed, the shock value would be more than enough.

Therefore, Miles had seemed perfect. Eager to prove himself, easy to replace in the company and if it didn't work out, they hadn't wasted any big names yet. If it worked out, then fame would be awaiting him in the prude world, although it might take years before he'd be able to return with all the paperwork and such that had to be filled in. They didn't want people to just go back and forth all the time, essentially to make sure that only the most openminded and/or important people would make the decision of moving to the Sexworld.

If he even wanted to return. Not a lot of people had come back after moving to the Sexworld, and migration between the two planets seemed to be very one-sided. People went to the Sexworld, but didn't come from the Sexworld...

When the idea was proposed to Miles, he had to think it over for a while as well. Sure, he wasn't extremely close to his family anymore, and his friends would understand his decision. He had been dating for two years now, and he would hate to leave his girlfriend behind. Two years ago, he had met Victoria Justice at some award show. He had still been in college then and managed to sneak inside of the event since he really wanted to make his final thesis stand out. It would help him get a decent job right from the start, hopefully, knowing how thought the journalism industry was. He was a charming young man but clearly didn't belong at an event like that. Snapping pictures as subtle as he could, while the other journalists and photographers obviously didn't attempt to hide. Soon enough, Victoria had noticed him and decided to confront him. He jumped as someone suddenly called out to him, but she had simply laughed.

The rest was history. After hanging out at the event for the rest of the night, they had a few more dates before things started getting really serious. And when Miles mentioned the idea of moving to Sexworld for his job, the actress decided to follow him there. "I need a vacation anyhow," she had joked.

And so it happened...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)