More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by derprezingdent derprezingdent

Who are you?

A very, very lost driver (female)

"After one mile, make a left onto Timber Road."

Brooke Groves sighed in exasperation, shooting a glare at the GPS as she drove down the winding chunks of asphalt that barely even qualified as a road

"I swear to God, if this is another dirt road..."

She was cut off as her car shook, having hit yet another pothole. Brooke cursed herself in her head. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Where did she go wrong...


She should not have gotten the Xtra Large drink. Brooke bit her lip as she drove along the highway, desperately scanning the road signs for a gas station or rest stop or SOMEWHERE with a bathroom. She bit her lip harder as she hit a slight bump in the road, jostling her nearly-overflowing bladder.

"C'mon, c'mon..." she muttered to herself, her words almost forming a mantra as she strained her eyes, looking for relief, until finally...

"Finally!" Brooke almost shouted as she passed the sign.

GAS STATION NEXT EXIT


After finally relieving herself in what had been a surprisingly clean bathroom for a gas station in the middle of nowhere, Brooke was about to leave when the cashier, a 50ish bearded man whose nametag stated 'Frank', spoke up. "'Scuze me, miss, but are ya thinkin' of gettin' back on the highway?" Upon seeing Brooke's nod, Frank continued. "Ya might not wanna do that. See, there's some pretty heavy construction goin' on, and apparently traffic's slow as hell right now."

"I see."

Frank extended his arm, indicating a direction. "If'n I was you, I'd head out thattaway and take the backroads 'till ya get past the construction."

Unfortunately, it was not as easy as Frank had implied, as Brooke's GPS didn't handle backroads very well, taking her on dirt roads to save two-tenths of a mile and, on one occasion, down a long dirt road that turned out to be someone's driveway. It also didn't help that some roads had no signs or anything, causing Brooke to miss at least two turns. Suffice to say, Brooke had no idea where the flying fuck she was, and she had left her patience in that one guy's driveway.

"Turn left onto Timber Road."

Brooke was relieved that it wasn't another dirt road, but that feeling swiftly passed as another pothole shook the car. "GODDAMMIT FIX YOUR FUCKING ROADS!" Brooke screamed at nobody, navigating along the road as it twisted and turned along. She was taking a particularly nasty curve when something happened. As she rounded the curve, there was another car coming around the other side of the curve. Oddly, it was the exact make and model as Brooke's, and looked identical. More importantly, however, was that it was in her lane, coming straight at her!

"OH SHIT!" Brooke slammed on the brakes, the other car doing the same. Unfortunately, it was too late. As the cars sped towards each other, time seemed to slow down. It was then that Brooke saw the driver. She was a young woman, in her early twenties, appearing at least partially Asian. Her hair was dyed blue, and styled in an undercut, and she had several piercings in her ears, as well as one in her nose. Her green eyes met Brooke's and a look of recognition and horror ran across her face, as well as Brooke's. Brooke knew this woman very well.

It was Brooke Groves.

"What the..."

The cars collided at that moment; or rather, they should have. Bizarrely, the two cars seemed to phase through each other as though neither was actually there. The same could not be said of the two Brookes, however. They had instinctively thrown up their arms, and as their arms touched, the strangest sensation ran through her bodies. For the brief moment the Brookes occupied the same space, Brooke could feel both bodies, but more insane was the fact that she could also hear both of hers thoughts and feel both of hers emotions. Once they started to separate, these feelings started to fade, and then, it was over. Brooke took a deep breath and tried to collect herself.

And then the car went off the road.


Brooke's eyes fluttered open, gazing blankly at the ceiling. It took a few seconds for her brain to catch up, but once it did...

A tsunami of questions smashed into Brooke: Where was she? What had happened? What the fuck was up with that second her? And what was that annoying beeping sound?

Upon looking around, she was able to collect enough information from her surroundings to get answers for most of those questions. This was clearly a hospital room of some sorts, judging by the medical equipment next to her bed. She could feel something wrapped around her head (likely bandages), and there were also wires and tubes stuck to her chest and arms, hooked up to various machines that were producing that beeping noise. Suddenly, the door opened, and a sandy-haired man in scrubs entered.

"Oh, you're awake!" He walked over to her bed. "How are you feeling?"

"What... what happened?" Brooke's voice was slightly raspy, as well as slightly deeper than usual, but she chalked that up to her condition.

The nurse smiled at her, his blue eyes seeming to twinkle, though it was actually just the lines on the monitor reflecting off of them. Huh, he's actually kinda cute, Brooke thought. Nice hair, pretty eyes, fairly athletic build without being overly muscular... Color filled her cheeks as she realized that she was staring at him and not paying attention to what he was saying.

"...minor lacerations, which should..."

"Um."

He paused. Brooke blushed harder. "I... kinda missed what you were saying. Could you, um... repeat that?"

He laughed. "No problem, Ms. ..." He glanced at the clipboard he was holding. "... Groves."

"Just Brooke will do fine."

"Alright then. No problem, Brooke." He smiled again, and began the explanation over again.

Brooke tried to pay attention, but for some reason her libido seemed more... persistent than usual. She at least managed to hear she was in a car accident, and hurt her head pretty badly, but managed to pull through. The nurse, whose name was Josh (which Brooke read off of his ID badge as she ran her eyes over his body), also said a lot of other things about what medical procedures they did, but she wasn't paying attention. There was the slightest hint of an accent in his voice, and, though she couldn't place it, Brooke was enchanted by it. What was going on with her today? He was cute, yes, but she just woke up in the hospital. She should not be this aroused! And then she realized something. Her arousal felt... different than usual. It felt strangely external, rather than internal, and there was also an unfamiliar pressure on her crotch. She looked down at it, and... there was a small amount of tenting in the covers. Her mind raced, to figure out any explanation besides the obvious. But she couldn't.

That was a dick.

HER dick.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!"

What the fuck, indeed.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)