More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who finds the remote control?

A sex crazed middle aged man

Ever since you became a deadbeat who had no job, no family and no money to do just about anything, you had been down in the dumps with very little to go on to even survive. It was not an easy life for you with the endless mountains of debt you were in. It was not long before you were to turn criminal, finally finding the courage to snatch a really expensive looking phone from an unattended handbag. The cash from fencing it got you by for a few days. The thing about this though, you got addicted to it. The thrill of theft. Misdemeanor. Vandalism. Minor offenses that annoyed and ultimately made people hate you, but you had nothing to left to lose, and you had bills to pay. When you turned 18, you were addicted to porn. It got in the way of everything, and you soon grew up to be who you are now at aged 40. A pervert who stole to feed your addiction and survive in the streets of the major American city.

One day, your luck changed. You pinched the seemingly unassuming remote from a guy in a lab coat while he was getting into his car one night. After tailing him and stealing anything of value from his vehicle, you found the instruction manual in the trunk. It was a weird and interesting find. You did not understand what it did at first, but after a few tests on a few more victims, you were convinced that it worked. Armed with your ticket to a better life, now was the time for you to turn your life around.... or perhaps to indulge in feeding your never ending libido....

What situations do you get into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)