More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What situations do you get into?

A typical night in suburbia

You liked to wander a lot. With so much time on your hands, it was all you could do, finding your next opportunity to grab what you needed to survive the next few days. Every now and then, you manage to snatch enough to last a week, motivating you to be more ambitious, perhaps escalating to burglary once you got the skills and tools you would need. Tonight was no different from any other night in the suburb, a place where you like to look around to see if there was anything unattended outside people's houses. Several times people had called the cops on you before, but nothing really major. You also come here to ogle at the prettiest women you had ever seen. More than once, you were chased off by angry husbands, boyfriends, and the neighborhood dogs. Ever since you were a lot more careful to thread down these streets, the incidents became far fewer between.

However, tonight was going to be different from all those other nights of trudging along, looking for scraps. You were armed with the remote, a new wonder toy that was going to get you places, and so well laid that you were going to be on cloud 9!

You casually make your way down the empty street amidst the collection of quaint houses, well cared front lawns and driveways, wearing sweat pants, a grey hoodie and comfy sneakers you stolen off someone earlier today. You were looking for your next mark and there was plenty to potentially do to entertain yourself for the night, especially since you had your secret weapon with you.

What do you find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)