More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What situations do you get into?

The mean streets of the city

One of your usual haunts was to roam the streets of the city, looking for easy marks. Its a huge, bustling place with all manner of activity in any typical urban environment. Traffic. Commuters. The noise and smells. Some parts of it pleasant. Other parts were downright nasty. It was were you spent most of your time, considering the only place you lived in was a squat in an old apartment. You settled both work and survival here, considering your history. However, ever since you got your new toy, things were looking up. Marks were much easier to take advantage of, and so far, life is becoming better. You no longer had to contend with harassment by gangs or the cops. You could take whatever you wanted. Money, cars, social security numbers and even the women. Any woman that suited the fancy of your dick at the time was prey to you and your schemes. There was even a time when you fucked a female detective who was breathing down your neck once. All it took were several creampies and the cases against you were gone. Whatever you had planned, you knew it would always end with happy endings.

You wonder the urban jungle dressed in your gray hoodie, cargo pants and sneakers, in the usual night hours of a typical day. Every shopfront or building was an open door. Every person you walked by was a potential plaything.

What do you find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)