More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What situations do you get into?

Every Woman's Dirty Secret

There was something incredible about the possibilities that were open to you. With your new toy, you could make just about anything reality, and your every sexual fantasy you have ever had had come true with every woman of preference that you had taken advantage off. You had emptied your balls upon and inside countless mentally defenseless women from all walks of life, all 'convinced' into thinking of yourself as some mysterious dirty little secret to be kept from everyone they knew. For every time you met, each one was a nymphomaniacal sex who was willing and eager to do anything for you. Women who 'decided' to get off by giving themselves completely to a complete stranger like yourself, succumbing to the powerful urge induced by the remote in your hand. You played with each one like you would a set of living sex dolls, using and dumping them to your leisure. None had complained or talked about their experiences with you after you left them. Like a wet dream, you were quickly forgotten, until you come back to play some more.

Some time has gone by and it was time once more to seek out a new, or old, connection. You could go anywhere you wanted to weave the fantasy however you see fit. No one was safe or immune to your games and your ever insatiable sex drive.

Who is your next sex toy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)