More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LunaNicoleTheFox LunaNicoleTheFox

How will that world look?

A paradise for you and your family and prosperity for humanity.

It took you a while to learn the necessary skills to control your new powers enough to build the new, perfect world.

You built, or rather snapped into existence, a nice Island in the Carribbean barely big enough to house and airport, a few small villages and your outrageously luxurious palace, where you, your mother and your sisters are now being cared for and catered to by the best staff you can imagine, in all ways possible so no needs are to be unfulfilled.

You even made sure that earth's climate change gets back into the path it was supposed to have, stopped most diseases and alleviated starvation in areas where food was scarce. You made sure that no natural disasters would happen without warning and only in places capable of preparing for such and then being able to counteract the damages caused.

You made almost all cultures much more open minded, encouraging nudity among adults of regions where temperatures and the environment was suitable for it and annihilated all STDs.

You are not just doing this for the best of humanity, whilst it certainly is positive for them, it's even better for you, as you certainly enjoy using this new world for your desires.

But what do you desire?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)