More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PhantomRiver PhantomRiver

What is the News?

A new fuckpet has been captured

"Our scouts have located a mortal that they believe is suitable as a new fuckpet, Mistress."

Luroon leaned back and ran a claw along her jawline thoughtfully. The timing was perfect. Her last fuckpet had broken far, far too early, and she if she kept her pace, all her backups would be utterly useless within the month. Fresh meat was fantastic news... Assuming they weren't as worthless as the last one.

"Is that right? Tell all the scouts involved that they will be rewarded for their efforts. Have them all gather together in one spot." If her new mortal toy did turn out to be suitable, they would be rewarded indeed. But she found it much more likely that it would be yet another lackluster wretch who would descend into blubbering hysterics the second she started them. She had more than enough of those as it was. If that turned out to be the case, she would be doling out punishments instead. Better to make her scouts think that wasn't on the table, or they might try to sneak away.

She stood and started heading for the landing platform. It used to be that mortals would be brought directly to the throne room for convenience, but a few bold yet utterly stupid so-called heroes had gotten themselves purposely caught so they could try to her. She had yet to meet a mortal capable of being a real threat, but she didn't need that chaos in what was supposed to be the most sacred and secure place in her palace. It made minions talk, and she didn't have time to throatfuck every gossiping minion in the palace to shut them up.

Her lesser demon servant hurried to catch up. He struggled to match her long, purposeful stride, instead making do by trotting alongside her. It looked ridiculous, entirely unbecoming of a minion of the one of the most powerful and influential demons in Hell. But then, he couldn't exactly help being built the way he was. Luroon only punished her servants for being inherently inferior to her on occasion, and she didn't feel like it at the moment.

"My Mistress, about this mortal. I'm told by the scouts that-" Luroon stopped him with a gesture.

"Say nothing about the mortal to me. The scouts like to try all sorts of tricks to influence my opinion of their little prizes. They either make up lies about their background to make them sound more desirable, or try to lower my expectations to make them seem better than advertised. I will inspect the mortal myself and form my own opinion of them."

The landing platform was at the top of a long winding staircase. Normally used to greet demons visiting from other parts of Hell, it had to be kept far away from the throne room both as a protection against attack and as a power play, forcing visitors to exhaust themselves before they could get the privilege of kneeling before the palace's Mistress. The lesser demon was huffing and sweating by the time they reached the top, but Luroon glided up the steps with ease and supernatural grace. If there was one trait Luroon prided herself on aside from her power, it was her endless endurance.

The doors to the platform opened on their own, reacting to Luroon's presence. She stepped out into the hot, dry air of Hell. Infernus Mountain was only smoldering today, so the air was relatively clear of ash. In the center of the platform, the scouts stood, nervously stiffening as she approached. And at the front of the group knelt their catch. Luroon raised her eyebrow. Perhaps this would be more interesting than she had expected...

Who did the scouts bring to Luroon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)