More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PhantomRiver PhantomRiver

Who did the scouts bring to Luroon?

A Barmaid

A pathetic, shivering, weeping little creature flinched as Luroon approached. She was a woman, young and pretty, but dressed in a simple barmaid's outfit. Her red hair had been trimmed into a neat bobcut that framed her terrified face in a way Luroon found extremely attractive. The girl had decent sized breasts, though not nearly as large as Luroon's hefty rack, and a slender waist that flared out again into shapely hips. It was difficult to tell from the way she was kneeling, but she probably had a nice, heart-shaped ass as well. Luroon almost hated to admit it after all of the failures her scouts had perpetrated, but this one looked to be an excellent find.

Luroon couldn't help but notice that the barmaid kept glancing up at Luroon's flaccid cock. She hadn't bothered to get dressed this morning. Hell was, unsurprisingly, hot, and with how often in a day the demoness would have to tear off her clothes, it was rarely worth it unless there was some ceremony that demanded special garb.

"Speak your name, mortal." Luroon commanded. She stared down at the girl with an imperious glare, one that instantly told her new fuckpet that she wouldn't forgive disobedience.

"L-Lyla, ma'am..." The girl muttered. She glanced at Luroon's dick again. Even when soft, her proud cock was an impressive sight. As it was now, it was easily as long as the girl's forearm. Underneath, Luroon's fat, heavy balls hung. Each one was the size of Lyla's head. The demoness raised an eyebrow at her curious glances; She was definitely scared and intimidated, but she almost thought she saw a bit of desire burning behind her eyes. Might be a kinky one, this little barmaid.

Luroon reached down and snatched up Lyla's hand, pulling her to her feet. "Well, Lyla, I am Luroon. I am an archdemon tasked with spreading the infernal virtues of lust and chaos. But you will address me as 'Mistress' at all times. If you use my name without that title, expect harsh punishment." She smirked. "Actually, expect harsh punishment regardless. But there's no point in making things worse, now is there?"

The girl looked like she was about to faint. Luroon pulled her along.

"What are you going to do with me? Oh, umm... M-Mistress?"

Luroon nodded with satisfaction. Lyla was definitely learning quickly. Rather than breaking this girl, she might be able to turn her into a loyal minion. That could be fun in it's own way; It certainly would be different.

"Good question. For starters, I'm going to fuck the absolute shit out of you. After that... well, who knows? That probably depends on whether you obey me or not."

Lyla trembled at Luroon's blunt statement, but didn't scream or try to run. She looked at Luroon's cock again, lingering on it a bit longer than before.

"Um... Why me? I'm just a barmaid. I'm nobody special. I think that somebody like you should be using... princesses, I guess?"

Luroon shrugged. They stepped back inside the palace. Lyla grew pale when she saw the twisting staircase down. Uncharacteristically, Luroon was merciful, and swept the girl up in her arms and started down the stairs.

"Princesses are overrated. It's fun to break a snobby, prudish little bitch sometimes, sure, but they break quickly, and they're usually pretty useless after that. You seem like you actually know your place. I might be able to find a good use for you, unlike one of them."

Once at the bottom of the stairs, Luroon headed straight for her chambers. Her bedroom was as large as some mortal's houses, filled with all sorts of equipment for relaxation, pleasure, or ****. To her, all of those were more or less interchangeable.

Luroon tossed Lyla onto her bed. To a mere barmaid, it was comically large, bigger than any person could possibly need. But Luroon did make good use of the space when she was in the mood for an orgy. A good dozen people could easily fit.

"Now then... I need your help with something, Lyla. I'm not entirely sure what to do with you. You show a bit of promise; You could become a useful servant of mine, or I could break you like any other bitch. All of that depends on one thing..."

She tore Lyla's clothes apart, revealing her naked form. Her skin was surprisingly soft and smooth for someone who probably couldn't spend much on skin care. She was a bit curvier than the unflattering dress had led Luroon to believe. Of course, she had seen better, but there was a certain charm to it, a combination of cuteness and sexuality that appealed to the demoness.

Seeing the girl exposed caused a stirring in Luroon's nethers. Her cock leaped in time with her powerful heartbeat, expanding and hardening at a rate that set the girl into a panic. Clearly, she had assumed that Luroon was more of a shower than a grower. Each time, Lyla was certain that it was done growing, but it. Just. Kept. Going. And the bigger Luroon's cock got, the more clear and pronounced its details became. The ridges, the bumps, they all enlarged noticeably. By the time it FINALLY stopped, Lyla realized the situation she was in. The cruel and sadistic shape of the thing throbbing in front of her was something to be feared. It in no way resembled the much smaller - though still large - erection she had pictured when she had seen it flaccid. She had been curious about it, but now she was starting to understand the phrase "curiosity killed the cat."

"The thing that I need to know in order to decide your fate is this: Will you submit to my cock willingly?"

Lyla gulped. She could only imagine what would happen to her if she refused. But could she bring herself to concede her body to a demon like this? She wasn't sure if her instincts would allow it.

Does Lyla Submit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)