More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PhantomRiver PhantomRiver

Who did the scouts bring to Luroon?

A Thug

Luroon could hardly believe what she was seeing. Of all things, her scouts brought her a large, hairy man. He didn't look like he was afraid of anyone, not even Luroon herself. His exaggerated muscles and multiple scars implied that he was dangerous. Well, dangerous to mortals. Luroon had nothing to fear from him, but she was furious.

"What is this? What the hell is this?" She grabbed one of her scouts by the throat and **** him to the ground. Sheer rage coursed through her. She wasn't aroused, but the spike in blood pressure was enough to make her cock start to throb. She hadn't bothered to get dressed today, finding little point in clothing when she was just going to be tearing it off throughout the day, so he growing erection was plainly visible to the violently shaking demon. As soon as she was fully erect, she planned to **** her bitchbreaker down his throat.

"M-Mistress... I had only the best of intentions. I know he's not much to look at, but you said yourself that you've grown tired of fucktoys who have pretty faces and nothing else. I-I thought he might be more a more challenging and entertaining fuckpet for you to break."

Luroon paused. Her anger cooled a bit as she considered her servant's words. A few ideas started to form in her head of how she might be able to toy with a rough-and-tumble man like this, things that wouldn't work on the usual frightened, submissive little wretches she usually used. The thoughts were intriguing enough to complete her erection, but she released the scout.

"I will defer your punishment until I have tested this fuckpet. If he is as interesting as you say, then I shall forgive you. But next time, find somebody who is interesting and attractive."

The scout nodded quickly, relieved to be unharmed. The thuggish mortal growled.

"The fuck's that supposed ta mean? You let me loose in a room fulla women, and I'll've railed every last one of 'em by the morning. I'm plenty 'tractive. Yer jus' blind, ya bitch!"

Luroon swung her hips and slapped the gruff man across the face with her cock. It hit like a haymaker, knocking him on his back.

"All right, I'll give it a try. If nothing else, I'll find plugging his filthy mouth more satisfying than normal." She grabbed his arm and **** him to his feet, twisting it to keep him from struggling.

As she pulled him along to the stairway, a delicious plan started to form in her head. Yes, she could make this work.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the man grunting in pain. She realized she had started twisting too hard. She released his arm for now and placed a firm hand on his shoulder to keep him from running. She didn't care if she hurt him, but she didn't want to ruin a perfectly good limb that he could use to pleasure her.

"You've gotta damn strong grip, lady. Who are you, anyhow?" He rubbed his sore arm gingerly. He seemed a little less obstinate than before, but he would still need some serious training. She dug her claws into his shoulder, ignoring the cry of protest.

"You will call me Mistress, and nothing else. Mistress Luroon, if you please me enough for me to grant you the use of my name. It is my pleasure and duty to sow lust and chaos among you mortals. I am one of the most powerful demons in Hell, and easily more dangerous than anyone you have ever met. I can kill you with a thought, and if you displease me further, **** would be a kindness compared to what I will do to you."

The man finally seemed to be cowed. He could tell she was powerful from her unrelenting grip on his shoulder. But he didn't look ready to accept it, not by a long shot.

"So, this is how ol' Rugsby goes down. Fightin' a demon after being literally dragged down to Hell. The fellas at the tavern always said it'd happen. Thought they meant after I died, though." He swung a fist at his captor. She could have dodged or blocked the blow, but she didn't bother. His finger bones practically shattered when he connected with her jaw, like hitting a brick wall.

Luroon released his shoulder as he shouted in pain and kicked him squarely in the chest, sending him tumbling the rest of the way down the stairs. They hadn't been all that far from the bottom, but it was more than enough to leave him bruised and trembling.

"Damn. Figured I wouldn't beat ya, but I thought I'd get at least one good hit in. Yer somethin' else." He grunted with frustration. "Just end it. Fuckin' end it."

Luroon snorted and picked the brute up, hefting him easily over her shoulder.

"I've had mortals beg me to end their suffering countless times. I've never granted such a mercy. I told you, what I have in store is worse." She carried him down the hall in the direction of their destination.

Where do they go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)