More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackhand Blackhand

Who is this special customer?

A middle aged blond...and her pet

Five minutes after Lisa flipped the sign to closed, a limo rolled into the parking lot. Still jittery from Mr. Napier's warning, she walked up front and opened the door. She silently told herself to calm down. Yes, if she screwed this up, she was probably out of the job. She'd probably not find another jeweler willing to hire her. She just needed to play it calm cool and collected. Show the world that nothing could shake Lisa Huang!

Then something happened that badly shook her.

The door of the limo opened, and from it emerged a blond woman with her hair coiffed up. She must have been in her early 40s age wise, but she still had the youthful vigor of a much younger woman. She wore necklaces and bracelets made with exquisite patterns that shined in the light. They were a perfect contrast to the stylish but minimalist black dress she wore. She also wore pronounced black heels that made a powerful click every time she took a step. She was an avatar of class. But, it was not this woman who had Lisa's mouth openly agape.

This woman had an ornate chain leash in her hand. After exiting the limo and straightening her dress, she gave the chain a tug. And, before Lisa's very eyes, a woman naked besides a jeweled dog collar crawled out of the car. The collared woman was curvy with a bubble butt and tits that jiggled as she crawled. Her long hair washed over her shoulders and down her back, with other strands pooling over her shoulders. Even so, her face was visible enough to make out her slanted eyes. She was the customer's Asian pet.

How does Lisa respond to this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)