More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zbloutch zbloutch

How does it start?

A mad scientist looking for test subjects

-Eureka !

Victor jumped from his chair, raising his metallic hand in a triumphant gesture. His real hand had been blown off by an unfortunate explosion, a couple years ago, leading him to replace it by this prosthetic. Wearing a white blouse, his messy hair looking like he had just stepped on a mine, the only thing that could have made this more cliché would have been a lightning striking his house at the moment he said Eureka.

He could feel himself getting overtaken with joy. All his colleagues had shunned him since he had started his research. They had called him a madman, they said he wasn't a real scientist, just a man playing with chemicals he had no idea how to deal with. And now there he was, on the verge of greatness. All he needed now was a human test subject.

He scratched his chin, thinking about this next step. Any human would do, but he knew finding someone famous would give him more visibility. The question now was : how could he convince a celebrity to try his invention? or should he use another method to make them try it?

Who does he choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)