More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

How does their day at the park start?

A little snack for the road

The three girls made it through the entrance and were walking in the main street. Already there were people dressed in various sexy outfits and others just walking in the nude. One of the first stores even sold various outfits and even sex toys.

"It's an adult theme park alright..." Said Tessa, looking around them.

"Yeah, I was expecting some kinky stuff, but that's on another level !" Confirmed Alexandra.

"Oh, there is a food stand! I'm so hungry from the travel !" exclaimed Seline.

"I told you to take a breakfast before going..." Told her Alexandra.

All three girls walked to the stand and looked for what it had to propose, and even that was on the theme. Hot-dick, Lollicock, Succubus milk, Bimburger, and so on...

"They really pushed the theme." Noted Alexandra. "I'll take one of those dick-shaped lollypops, they look funny."

"I'm not hungry, so I'll just take that Iced tea called Fertili Tea." Said Tessa.

"So, Seline, we came because you were hungry, what do you take ?" Asked Alexandra.

"Give me time, it all looks so funny." Told her Seline. "I want the clitoast, nut butter covered."

They all take their orders and pay.

"At least it's not that expensive." Remarked Tessa while opening her Ice Tea.

She obviously didn't know that the drink raised her pregnancy risk by 300% for the next month and allowed her to have minimum twins, with very high chance for triplets or more.

"Yeah... it's surprisingly cheap... probably... to get known first... the budget... of that place... must be massive... They even... have... realistic love dolls... for use..." Said Alexandra, sucking her lollicock between each part of her sentence, and showing a guy banging a lifelike sex doll.

"You really like that candy don't you ?" Noted Tessa, half-joking.

"It's so... good... seriously... Mmmh... Wanna... taste ?"

"Nope, I'm good, that Ice tea is actually pretty good too. And you Seline ?"

Seline got her toast with some strange white jam on it. She couldn't define the taste, but the smell was pretty good, and when the two were talking she discreetly dipped her finger in it and put some on her breasts. The sensation of the white jelly on her skin was warm and comforting, and Seline thought it would make a great facial mask.

"Never tasted anything like it, it's not bad at all." She answered with her mouth full.

They passed a girl in a box dressed in a sort of playboy outfit and sucking cocks through a glory hole while furiously masturbating with a dildo when Seline finished her toast.

"Their staffs really are motivated..." said Seline, while trying to ignore that warm sensation in her clit.

"Yeah... it's crazy..." Added Alexandra, now really busy sucking her now small lollicock.

"Do you want to try the nightmare house ?" Asked Tessa.

"You mean the haunted house ?" Remarked Seline.

"No, it says nightmare, it caught my attention since it doesn't fit with the rest of the theme..."

Do they try the "nightmare house" ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)